Anyone brave enough???

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
After some long consideration I have decided to give this personals thing a try! I am going to be rather selective. I want to make it very clear I am NOT looking just for sex. I can already get that. I am interested in friendship with the possiblity of a long term relationship. Relationship and commitment minded people only need apply!

Traits I am looking for in my partner. Someone who is intelligent, kind, caring, compassionate, honest, loyal, has similar interests, values family, loves/wants children and is reasonably attractive. Hung is nice but not a pre-requisite with me. I look for personality compatability above all else. Non-smoker only!

Feel free to ask any questions about me. I may answer them in PM rather than the open forum. I am located in central IL and really don't have the opportunity to travel more than once a month.....but I can have visitors!:rolleyes:

About me: I am a separated mom to a 5 year old. I am disabled due to Meniere's Disease (inner ear disease). I take care of my grandmother full time right now to keep her out of the nursing home. My interests include camping, hiking, beadwork, history, genealogy, and music. For the most part I am pretty easy to get along with. I love kids and family is the most important thing in my life. I am a generally kind and good hearted person who really wants to share that with someone special in my life. I have a very high sex drive!

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
thanks for the advice but I feel pics are that, just pics. It *may* imply that I am easy, which I am not! I have a decent body and I don't feel there is anything wrong with it to show it off. People are free to enjoy my pics, I don't care....just don't want to hear about it!