anyone broke a bed or....

dadboned39

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
yes first few months that married we had a sofa with a end that slide in and wife and i was going at it hot and heavy and me with a shorter dick got feet into the end of the bed to get more leverage and broke it off, few days later my mom asked what happened lol told her inferiour construction

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dig it, I had to replace the shocks on my '87 Dodge Daytona after a few frenzied fuckings with a girl I was hanging with.

When the shock guy asked me flat out, "These things are almost worn out; did you have a lot of jumps with them?" I spat my Dunkin Donuts coffee 3.5 ft away.

Stikhed

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is my first post but I had to reply....

My fiance and I have broken 2 box springs in the last year. We're going at it and then, all of a sudden, we hear a crack and drop a few inches. Of course we don't stop. She loves to brag about it to her friends.

D_Merringtonne Meathead

Experimental Member
Media
Invest in good beds for the sort of hard pounding I like to give a woman! Of course over time I've found beds too flimsy whether in hotels or other places and sure I've broken a few springs and split frames. But that adds to the fun. As does the squeaking of springs.

Tad_Nugent

Just Browsing
Media
I broke the corner of the bedframe in the middle of sex with my wife, we continued until she started laughing which made her pussy spasm and I came instantly.

I know it's off the subject but has anyone been inside someone when they coughed?(or sneezed, I guess) this happened a few months ago ---kinda made me wish for cold/flu season year round.............

txnrude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
the bed in my gfs old apt was supported by the headboard so when we cracked it from going at it for a while we dropped and were laying on the bed at a diagonal. it was really funny and we joked for a while about how it actually made for good fucking at that angle.

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife and I were on a 10-day Harley trip just a few weeks ago. Was in a hotel in West Texas and going after it. Darn bed made so much noise I just know we had the whole hotel up. The next morning, we just moved to the floor with a bunch of pillows....

andynctx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had a very petite girlfriend a few years ago, she was living with a female co-worker at the time and staying in a spare room. Her temporary bed was a metal-framed "day bed" with rails on both ends and one side.

The second time we fucked, I was on top with my hands on the head-board rail for support. She was so hot, tight and wet I was going crazy pumping her like a mad-man. When she started cumming, her hips were bucking up and down, and her pussy started contracting around my cock. That sent me over the edge, and I came so hard I broke the head-board rail off the bed, causing it to collapse...

Niether of us got hurt, and we were both so spent from orgasm all we could do was lay there on the broken down bed. Her housemate was alarmed at the noise from the bed crashing down, and rushed in to the spare room to see us knotted up, sweaty and panting like dogs on the collapsed bed.

Twice more that bed collapsed while we were fucking, until we moved in together in an apartment and got a real bed. I still have many good memories of that little day bed, the rails had lots of interesting uses, especially for a little bitty thing into sexual acrobatics :smile:

boatnhard

Experimental Member
Media
I was at a Bi-sexual SWINGERS party a few years ago and there was maybe 10-12 peaople on this big bed w/ all kinds of sex goin on when this BIG guy was heading for home and just pounding the guy he was fucking when first the top of the bed BANGED down on the floorand he never stopped fucking THEN the foot of the bed fell down. we ended up laughing our asses off then all resumed what and whom we were doing!!

Boobalaa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Great memory booster thread!;
two incidents..

#1;...I was over a friends house spending the night and heard them fucking in the next room and then heard a big crash hit the floor..lots of giggling..then silence..aparently they fell asleep(everyone got pretty waisted that night)..next morning after he went to work..She asked me to help fix the bed..She was still in her pink babydoll not bothering to cover up..After i put the frame back together, I asked her to test the bed and start bouncing on the bed to see if it was fixed..That was a wonderful site..She thanked me and then complained that her back was sore from the night before and asked me to give her a massage..I joked that it was probably because of the angle she fell asleep in..I ended up masturbating her giving her multiple orgasms..

#2;...Not quite as erotic..but years later, in my apartment in a college town in oregon, married school teacher friend came over for a quick "nooner"..ended up breaking off the side arm of the futon since one of the wooden pegs wasn't in all the way..cracked the wood..totaled it out..what a mess..That next weekend..we went to the local futon store and went in halvsee's on a new bed..and put it together the right way this time..then tested it out..

B_Swimming Lad

Experimental Member
Media
Not a broken bed, but a broken wall. My Girlfriend and I were having quite a rough fuck and the headboard was slamming the wall so hard that the wall cracked. Then all this plaster started falling off too! Was cool.

lemont77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just once, here. I was on vacation in Gulf Shores with my family. My ex-gf and I were trying to QUIETLY fuck each others brains out when the bed collapsed beneath us. I got the worst of it...I was under her. As it turned out, our "king sized" bed was two doubles pushed together on a piece of shit frame. And each mattress was on it's own box spring. I broke it.
A lot.