Anyone chosen to be cut?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by CuteGuyLondon, Oct 1, 2008.

1. CuteGuyLondon

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    OK, I know uncut/cut has been discussed a lot before, but never seen anyone say that they personally (ie not their parents) chose to become cut? I'm not talking about for medical reasons of course, some people don't have a choice. But did anyone grow up uncut, and then later in life decide to be cut? If so, what were the reasons?

This pic isn't me, but thought I'd include what I think is a beautiful uncut cock - Rate My Dick : wellhungfun : View, rate and upload cock pictures free

2. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

natural is how God made us - you're one hot man!

3. B_Morning_Glory

B_Morning_Glory New Member

my hubby did and latter after 5 yrs, together he got cut for no other reason other than he just wanted to. and sex could never be better than it is now after 16 yrs, the best sex has been the last 12 yrs sence he got cut, he was very good before but now it is extra hot LOL, he loves it with out forskin, also a few of my past b/f were uncut as well and latter got circ,done they say the same thing with proven resultsl lol, everyone i know who have had a forskin and gotten cut latter on say it is much better to be cut than uncut, also as some one who has had both many times, to me a cut cock is better look wise as well as sexual feeling, most the guys ive been with in the past just seemed like they were screwing there self as there wasnt much feeling to me. i feel the cut brings me more pleasure then the uncut ones have and the guys seemed to be enjoying sex more as well when they were cut. but to each his/her own prefrence as if everyone were the same woud be a boring world. know you ask for guys here but just put my 2 cents worth in as well.

4. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    These are the guys who interest me most too. Also, I've never heard of or from anyone who chose to get cut and then regretted it. Those of us who had no choice sometimes have foreskin envy which is probably silly because we don't know what we're really talking about any more than most uncut guys do. Most of it is subjective and aesthetic opinion.

5. D_Forrest_Hump

D_Forrest_Hump New Member

i'm uncut, and I don't like it; i'm still a virgin & i sometimes worry about what girls will think. I'm just nervous & self concious about having an uncut cock because it is unusual around where I am.:rolleyes:

6. tottonvirgin

tottonvirgin New Member

I am from uk and chose to get cut in my mid 20's always admired dads cut cock nd always wanted to be cut............. never regretted it either

7. Gnashin Teefe

Gnashin Teefe New Member

a fuckbud of mine got cut at age 18. he decided to wait until age 18 so that he would not have to ask for parental permission. it was totally his choice, and purely for cosmetic reasons (no medical necessity). he much prefers being cut, and says all the talk about losing sensitivity is BS. personally, i can attest that he has a beautiful cock!

8. Damian Walker

Damian Walker New Member

I grew up uncut. When I was six my best friend had to be circumcised (presumably for phimosis) and he showed me the result. I was instantly fascinated by the idea of a surgical procedure being carried out on the penis and from that moment, harboured a secret desire to be cut. After a half-hearted attempt in my 20s, I plucked up the courage to have it done 4.5 years ago and apart from the first two weeks of discomfort, I have absolutely no regrets. My foreskin was short and gave me no problems whatsoever. I never even produced smegma. I would have to say that I was drawn to the idea of circumcision and the appearance of a cut cock. To me, they are more aesthetically pleasing though I have nothing against a clean uncut cock. I do not support the idea of infant circumcision because I believe the configuration of one's penis is the most personal thing there is and, unless there is a physical need for it, I think every man should have the right to make that choice for himself. I'm sure glad I was able to exercise that option.

9. B_dick20

B_dick20 New Member

I chose to be cut a 15 years ago. I had a verry long foreskin. I had 2 problems with condoms. First in the Netherlands it was difficult to buy some for bigger cocks and secound the glans was couverd when penetrating a woman so had not enough stimulation.
    During the time i must say that i miss my foreskin. The glans has no feeling anymore and has grow enormous. Secound, masturbating is much better with a foreskin.

10. adam

adam Active Member

Albums:
    cut at age of 16.
    a kind of passage rite and doctor's recommend as well.
    Now, I'm satisfied with my nice and clean cut.

11. flying v

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I chose to be cut at age 18. I had no problems with my foreskin, I just wanted it removed because it is so much cleaner without it. I did not experience any loss of sensitivity or any of the so-called symptoms that foreskin enthusiasts always talk about. I'm 52 years old and have been queer all my life. I've sucked over 1,000 dicks during my motion picture career, and I do not like smelly dicks. If your dick is clean and cut, chances are it will get blown every time. Also, when I take a nice big cut mushroom head dick up the ass, I feel I truly know the meaning of life!

12. liberia

liberia New Member

Albums:
    I was cut at age 40. No regrets -- best thing I ever did.

13. leedsuncut

leedsuncut New Member

1. It's a rite of passage amongst certain tribes in Africa. At age 16, in the US, you were fascinated to see your bare dick-head. Having it made permanent could be called an obsession, or vanity, not a rite of passge.

2. Doctors (in the US, only) will continue to recommend circumcision while there is a fast buck (OK, big bucks) to be made. Over the years, circumcision has been "recommended" to prevent masturbation, madness, penile cancer, HIV/AIDS... the list is endless.

3. I just hope that you will not regret your decision when you are older.

14. Dragon88

Dragon88 New Member

Albums:
    Yeah, I got cut at age 19 (a couple of months ago, actually). I did it because of medical reasons, but I sometimes regret it, since the sensitivity is reduced a lot. I did not have to get circumcised, but my doctor did recommend it, since I had phimosis. Hygiene did become a lot easier afterwards, and it's prettier to look at, but besides that there's no good reasons to do it.

15. sampei

sampei Member

hi. got cut 2 weeks ago.
    so far nothing changed, but I've been told love time will increase. that's the main reason for which I did it.
    just to please more my girlfriend.
    hope I did the right thing. no regrets.
    I'll let you know when I fully recover and start doing some PE to make it more veiny.

16. ydkj_tx

ydkj_tx Member

Albums:
    Although I was circumsized at birth, I'd chose it now if I weren't - I just like the "look" better.

17. Jimmy101

Jimmy101 New Member

I've always been cut, and prefer cut men.
    How do grown men get their dicks circ? I would be scared to, as I have no self control over when mine decides to grow... wouldn't it hurt to get hard after recently getting circ?

18. limon666

limon666 New Member

I got cut at age 20, kind of for medical reasons. I had tight foreskin which hurt during sex. The doctor said that there were alternative treatments to circumcision: preputioplasty (where they sort of cut away some of the foreskin), topical steroid cream (which only seemed to work on younger patients) and stretching techniques (that are hit and miss). I decided to go with the full circumcision because it was the most effective (albeit tough) solution and I think the circumcised look is a little more appealing to the opposite sex.

Had some sensitivity issues when I was healing up and I sort of had to re-adapt for months afterwards. It's fine now though and I'm glad I got it done.

Draft saved Draft deleted