Anyone counted how many

toilet sheets there actually are on a toilet roll, just to make sure there really are 250sheets? Not being being ripped off one or two sheets, while ripping off. I've always wondered but I suppose I'm not ...anal enough to do the counting.

Last edited by a moderator:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm not even going to add this to my list of" how to kill time on long flights." I like to use paper products freely without a thought or care.

Awwww c'mon, toilet rolls play a very important part on lpsg. All the photos and comparisons of cocks and toilet rolls, of the inside, it won't fit, look how long, look how fat, look how skinny. I just thought with all these technical measurements going on, someone would have at least counted the sheets.

Penis4All

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it says it on the package when you buy it. did i ruin the suprise?:eek:

i trust dem to gimme the right amount son:biggrin1: yea yea:biggrin1:

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I don't really care. Anyway you have too much time on your hand if you are using those rolls with only 250 squares. I use a standard with 500 sheets most times but keep the 1000 squares and the super duper 2,500 squares rolls for company and for emergency.

(you usually need inside connections to get the rolls with the 2,500 squares)

D_Dick_S_Lapp

Account Disabled
Media
What?! You guys are noobz. I gots me a double threaded 6000 sheet roll with a release hatch and finger print scanner jerry rigged to a robotic arm that's welded on an RC car. HA