Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Courtney Cox's FX series... I find it simultaneously silly and engrossing (like most FX programming). I'm probably more into it because I do entertainment PR so it hits close to home. I've been surprised by how accurately it portrays the inner workings of tabloid journalism.

It also features guys who I find insanely hot for reasons I can't explain. :tongue:

The actor who plays Cox's on-again-off-again love interest, Josh Stewart, has this intense presence and tight, compact body that makes we want to throw my legs in the air.

And now they have Ryan Eggold, who plays the new staff reporter. He's so freaking cute with his shaggy hair and glasses and idealism (kinda reminds me of somebody :wink:)... I have this strong desire to make out with him.

Neither actor is hot in the traditional TV sense, and yet I find myself drooling a little bit when I watch the show. I wish the producers (Cox & Arquette) would push the sex and nudity a bit more so I could have more fully defined masturbatory fantasies.

D_Lee_Iacuckold

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
im seriously obsessed with the show. and josh stewart and ryan eggold are hot hot hot..i always think of having a fantasy threesome with those two. i can only imagine what that would be like. :biggrin1:

billy65

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Yeah, hotbtminla, Ryan Eggold reminds me of somebody too (!) :wink: I'd be interested in both. Something in Josh Stewart's eyes suggests he might be open to suggestions.... Or maybe its being in the biz that makes "Dirt" seem like its speaking to us in codes.