Anyone else agree?

D_P_Ness_Head

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm a straight guy, have a great girlfriend, etc. etc. etc. I get really aroused, though, knowing that someone is getting pleasure from looking at pictures of me, even if its knowing a guy is wanking to them. So even though I only want relationships with women, I still get pleasure from giving both men and women pleasure from my pictures... Does anyone else (straight or gay) get turned on by this same thing?

P.S. This isn't an invitation for P.M.'s and the like. Sorry!

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
bigguy515 said:
I'm a straight guy, have a great girlfriend, etc. etc. etc. I get really aroused, though, knowing that someone is getting pleasure from looking at pictures of me, even if its knowing a guy is wanking to them. So even though I only want relationships with women, I still get pleasure from giving both men and women pleasure from my pictures... Does anyone else (straight or gay) get turned on by this same thing?

P.S. This isn't an invitation for P.M.'s and the like. Sorry!
*Quickly cancels the PM he was about to send. :tongue: *
Nice gallery!

TopDudeFtl

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
bigguy515 said:
... Does anyone else (straight or gay) get turned on by this same thing?

I have a regular online "admirer" who happens to be female. It turns me on to know that she is getting off to me. I am in a relationship with a guy, consider my self gay but have had "relations" with women so I listed myself as 90/10.

D_Cliddorne Clitknocker

Just Browsing
Media
For sure, I love posting my pics and I feel everyone loves to hear compliments about themselves. An ego boost is always good from time to time. I've never had any relations with men, but list myself as 20% gay as well just for the simple fact that I get off having other men and women enjoy my pics. So yes agreed :smile:

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
Snakebyte said:
I don't care who watches my fotos .. honestly
I do not care who looks at my pics either. It is always nice to get compliments, and i am cool enough with my sexuality not to be worried about men looking at me, or even jerking at my pics.