Anyone else dislike Queens, Nelly, or femme men?

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
Also, I would say that the original poster is indeed suffering from internalized homophobia. This person is also suffering from the "blame-the-victim" mentality. It's really repulsive to "blame" feminine men for homophobia. Masculine gay men are also victims of gay bashing and discrimination.

B_BadBoyBilly

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Femmey men or queens are really fake and the whole fake act that they put on is not becoming, sexy, or hot and myself and lots of other men get tired of it. No it is not homophobic to say this about queens and the whole theory of internalized "homophobia" is such bullshit.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Femmey men or queens are really fake and the whole fake act that they put on is not becoming, sexy, or hot and myself and lots of other men get tired of it. No it is not homophobic to say this about queens and the whole theory of internalized "homophobia" is such bullshit.

Oh you are so full of shit. mister.:rolleyes:

The femmes were femme yesterday, today and will still be femmin' the future. Those beyotches weren't tired and probably were too fierce to be concerned whether you butchies lost sleep over them being femme.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What conerns me is the therory that masculine identity has a greater value over femeninity. While male and female roles are taught to us to define ourselves by function, this programing limits ourselves from further being persons.
Mathimatical and emotional thinking are seperate only by the language used to interperet questions. While the language is different, the content is the same.
Male role has been taught as the more valued authority, but then it benefits those in male authority positions to continue to preach this misinformation.
The idea of assmilating yourself to meet this maculine idea not only limits your growth as a person, but attempts to neggate the capacities of femme men , women , and transgendered male to female persons.

It is all the fault of global warming...it affects us all. :rolleyes::smile:

B_am12388

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I still think this is so ridiculous. How are all gays fighting for equality when discrimination is in the gay community itself ? It's masculine gays vs. the feminine gays. I just don't get it. I think it's funny that the gay community's symbol is a rainbow when gays themselves are so black and white. It's either your masculine acting, or feminine acting. Who says it's acting ?! Why can't we all just get along ? Why does there have to be this silly dispute in the gay community about camps vs. straight "acting" ? Who cares ?!?! Arn't there more important things to be upset about ?!? I don't discriminate against anyone in the gay community. I like the masculines and the feminines and the ones that have an equal balance of both mannerisms all the same. Also, I hate it when the masculine gays say it's the feminine gays fault that the gays are bashed, and beaten up. That's an awful a very hurtful thing to say. If anything, the fem gays are the backbone of the gay community, because they have to put up with not only the straights hating on them, but they're own community hating on them too. Why discriminate ? We're a community fighting for equal rights. We all want the same things; equal rights and cock. So, why is there discrimination in the gay community when the gays themselves are fighting against discrimination ? Why can't we all just get along ? I think it's sad, and it really breaks my heart there's a dispute about this when there's way worse things happening. It's just childish. Oh, and for all that say it's other peoples "opinions". So, it's their "opinion" to hate one side of their community ? It's their "opinion" to discriminate against them ? It's their "opinion" to not like fem gays, but be fighting against discrimination ? Sounds ridiculous to me.