Anyone else experience shrinkage after cardio...

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
My cock doesn't shrink (much). But I have suffered major pain after making two or three ski runs early in the morning and instead of a floppy wide clown-sized thing hanging between my legs I've ended up with what looks like an extra long purple turkey neck (sans feathers) that is shriveled like a dried out Kilbasa. It hurts like hell as I stand under the hand blow dryer in the ski resort restroom for a half hour holding out the front of my ski pants and letting the hot air rush down to my crotch and legs. There have been several times that I've come close to suffering permanent frost bit. Not fun. Not pretty.

Last edited:

thetramp

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Of course its natural, not so much in the gym, except cardio training or spinning stuff like that. But in general excessive workout will cause that, the harder you work out, the more muscles are used, and the bigger they are the more blood is needed there and therefore gets withdrawn from other areas.

D_Wally Walnuts

Experimental Member
Media
Of course its natural, not so much in the gym, except cardio training or spinning stuff like that. But in general excessive workout will cause that, the harder you work out, the more muscles are used, and the bigger they are the more blood is needed there and therefore gets withdrawn from other areas.

Kinda figured that...thanks. :151:

thetramp

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Kinda figured that...thanks. :151:

The thing where i noticed it the most was cycling, because the leg muscles are rather big, and you have a very high intensity for longer time periods, so if you have your heart beat at 190 for several minutes to supply enough blood to keep the legs moving, it just can not keep up to have much of a blood stream in your penis, actually there you also feel the difference in your brain, at high speed, like 50 km/h i got kind of a tunnel vision, only seeing what is right infront of me, because i couldn't provide enough energy and oxygen to my brain anymore to keep all sense going at full capacity. But it can really give you a rush because you feel a lot of adrenaline and endophines.

AverageJon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
All the time, not the easiest thing to go and shower with knowing whats waiting when you take your boxers off in front of everyone.

I noticed when cycling to but was once told it's a thing from back in our naked hunting days.
pulls in closer to the body so it's not hitting things or swaying to much when we use to run.