Anyone Else Experience This: Trance Like State After Multiple Orgasms?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by rawrg, Nov 11, 2009.

1. rawrg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I had a girlfriend back in highschool that was extremely hyper-orgasmic. It started out that she had no problem having 3 orgasms in a night. At one point we were averaging 7 a night with a few nights of almost 20 orgasms over a two or three hour period. One time she even had a roughly 15-20 minute orgasm. Now I'm not claiming to be some super stud, as I've had other girlfriends that require the aid of vibrators just to get off once in a night. Everyone's different, but the most prolific thing was a trance like state she was put in every now and then.

After she got off 10+ times, every now and then she would slip into a weird state where she would stop breathing for almost up to a minute. I remember watching her very carefully whenever we tried to achieve this in case I had to start CPR or something, but she always seemed to snap out of it. The interesting thing is that touching her anywhere on her body, nipple, thigh, shoulder, whatever, would bring on another orgasm at this point. The even weirder thing about it is that she didn't remember hardly any of it after she came down (which took usually about 10-15 minutes of not touching her.)

I don't know if she just had a build up of endorphines and seratonin, but I've never some across anything like it on the internet. My question is, has anyone come across anything else like this?

2. 3664shaken

3664shaken New Member

Not that bad, but I am very orgasmic and there have been a few times that I have "sort of" passed out. For me it feels like I am super tired, drugged like under anesthesia and I just can't keep my eyes open and I just 'fall asleep/pass out'. I usually wake up 5-15 minutes later, very groggy but aware that I was asleep/out. I've never been told that I stopped breathing and touching me at that point does nothing.

3. sexplease

Gold Member

Albums:
    sometimes after I orgasm from long and great sex, I get woozie.
    I always cum, and sometimes I orgasm.

4. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    pretty much up to my mid 30s. I would have multiple orgasms without cumming mind you. I just kind of am in a mild trance orgasm with highs and body jerking. Then I would ultimately cum...and kind of stay in that trance/spent zone with some body jerks for maybe 15 minutes. my boyfriend of the time coud actually just stop touching me and look and at me/talk to me and this could induce orgasm too if i handn't cum yet and was already in this state of mind.

5. B_willy5904

B_willy5904 New Member

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Home in the States visiti
    I had a girl friend in college that would go into a state of constant climax when she would be penetrated in the ass. She would continue to climax until the cock or dildo was removed. She liked group sex and really enjoyed taking one guy after another anally or in a DP. She would be exhausted when a guy pulled out of her until the next cock penetrated her. It was like turning a light switch off and on, and when she was on she was a wild crazy women. She once had 4 of us gang bang her over a long weekend. The first session started about 8pm Friday night and we finished at 4am. The guys were all spent but she was the energizer bunny as long as her ass was stuffed with cock.

6. PrincessKashmir

PrincessKashmir New Member

When I have multiple orgasms, I sometimes get numb and dumb as I call it. My face, especially lips and nose, go totally numb, my hands curl up with my thumbs turning into my palm and I have little control over my body. My legs don't want to move, my arms shake, I can't talk and my eyes want to close.

But it means I've had a good night!! :D

7. tasteslikejellyjam

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    so far I think you've stated it the best...

well at least that I can relate too... XD

8. darkman92

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    wow!! thats sound amazing!!

9. D_Landrocke DeLonguepiece III

Years ago I had a girlfriend who liked to cum alot. I was pumping away while she had her 3rd orgasm and passed out. Not exactly sure what to do, so I just kept pumping. Eventually she came out of it and everything was just fine.

10. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

I have had a few gals eyes roll back in their heads while cumming, and then their legs quiver for up to 15 minutes after with some difficulty speaking and walking. one gf would lie with her head on my stomach afterwards and moan and mutter, legs quaking, during which she was slowly playing with my flaccid penis and balls. as I would recover she would suck me hard and we would go back at it. we would do this all weekend until Sunday afternoon when she would drive back to her fiance. she would literally wear my cock out, my big balls were small, my cock would hang totally at full length flaccid, and swollen. I would not even get the slightest hint of horniness until Wednesday. every other weekend we did this, and I think those weekends were the equivalent to 6 months of PE.

11. gwmasiahk

gwmasiahk Member

I think that the french call it "the petite death"

12. dalynxx

dalynxx New Member

Albums:
    Yeah one of my best friends is like that - her boyf was scared one night cos she couldn't even talk after one long session.

It happens sometimes to me too, it's like I fell like I'm floating and any touch can set me off again! I love being a girl!

13. marriedasian

marriedasian Member

Albums:
    My wife has a certain point too that when we get close to it or she goes over it, she's in a state of exhaustion. Not necessarily trance-like, but more like peaking and not coming down.

Every time she gets close to that point she screams out in almost a fearful tone but at the same time begs me to keep going.

I would be totally freaking out if my girl stop breathing... i'll be doing CPR or dialing 911 so fast! That's just creepy-scary for me.

14. legna

legna Member

I had a girlfriend in college who described her multiple-orgasm body sensations the same way. She said it started with her jaw and lips which would tingle and then go numb, and then the rest of her body would quiver for 15-20 minutes (a few times longer). The first time it happened it scared the shit out of me because I thought she might be having a seizure or something. She couldn't talk, her eyes were only half opened like she was stoned and her legs were trembling. Found out afterward that she was actually in an amazing state of bliss.

Draft saved Draft deleted