Anyone else Extremely Hairy :(

pakim

Just Browsing
Media
It fucking sucks!!! from the neck to the ankles i ahve hair on every inch of my body - its fairly short on my chest but once it gets to my legs its horrible, take a look at my legs, its rather disheartening, I never wear shorts, etc.
at least my dick makes me feel better about myself.

Attachments

micb1982

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Man I would love to have you naked in bed anytime. A hairy man is hot as hell and really turns me on. YUMMY

slurper_la

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It fucking sucks!!! from the neck to the ankles i ahve hair on every inch of my body - its fairly short on my chest but once it gets to my legs its horrible, take a look at my legs, its rather disheartening, I never wear shorts, etc.

dude, nice legs - now show us the cock

nudepierced

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hairy here also from head to toe including the back but I do trim, no shaving or waxing been there done that, way to much maintenence. Keep the hair dude and be proud.

cody6482

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My whole body is covered just like yours (see my gallery) and I used to think exactlly like you with the exception of my legs and chest...but wasn't to fond of the hair on my back. Later throughout the years I have found that the number of guys that just love guys with that much hair is an unusually large amount of guys. I don't feel near as self consiuos about all that hair on my body anymore. I do trim it a bit, but not all that much. I see nothing wrong with your leg pics (no worse then mine). Wear shorts and enjoy your self and don't worry about what others think, if you do it will only keep you down as well. Many guys will love you for it trust me. Don't worry, be happy!

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Move to Dallas and marry me! I would love to lay my head down on that hairy thigh. I would give separate names to each individual hair. LOL.

A couple fave photos --

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/128581/cat/500/ppuser/16783

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/137627/cat/500/ppuser/16783

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm naturally smooth and have always admired mens hairy bodies...be proud of who you are..Wear shorts you have great legs!

Well said!

Same here, 'opposites attract' I have been told too many times...

Just your pic made my dick twitch, great legs man.

dammmmn.

Please don't shave (trimming is 'okay') but all us smooth guys lust for you!

adam

Expert Member
Media
wow. awesome.
looks manly. really
i'm natually smooth but wanna have nice hair on my chest, arms, thighs and legs.
i envy u. i'm not joking.

DiegoID

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm personally fine with hairy, except for the back / shoulders. I can manager a lower back patch, but the shoulders and back are just a deal killer. I prefer men with a nice hairy chest and legs. You shouldn't be ashamed of your body, and if you could always manscape it down if you like. It's easier to get rid of hair than to grow it too!