Anyone else Extremely Hairy :(

arkfarmbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
For as long as I can remember,Zeb Atlas was always photographed when he was shaved.
I've seen many photos of him recently in which he was very hairy. (I think hairy is the most attractive.)

My experience with male hormone replacement therapy (Androgel) is that one of the most significant side effects is becoming unbelievably hairy.
Therefore, that leads me to assume that most bodybuilders have to shave frequently so that they can appear smooth. If the guy is already naturally hairy the need for shaving is even more important.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My experience with male hormone replacement therapy (Androgel) is that one of the most significant side effects is becoming unbelievably hairy...

I was on Androgel for a while, too, but only for a couple of months. (It's a long story.) One of the side effects (which seems to have lasted, even though I've been off it for several months) is that I grew some belly hair. I rather like it.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Except for back and shoulders, hair = HOT!
IMHO I disagree. hairy back and shoulders..if the right amount and pattern...is the ultimate in manly hariness.
Although my front is hairy enough, the shoulders and back are even more so. I've had people come up to me and want to pet my shoulders. To some this is a turn-off, but others find it very attractive.

For example, when I appeared on HotOlderMale.com (under the name Carl Ericksen), they described me as "Hairy and hung are two of our favorite things, and Carl has both in spades..." And a photographer for Eurobear magazine obviously like my shoulder fur catching the sunlight (although the cock probably helped).

Pics of both appearances, plus one of my back, below.

Attachments

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Although my front is hairy enough, the shoulders and back are even more so. I've had people come up to me and want to pet my shoulders. To some this is a turn-off, but others find it very attractive.

For example, when I appeared on HotOlderMale.com (under the name Carl Ericksen), they described me as "Hairy and hung are two of our favorite things, and Carl has both in spades..." And a photographer for Eurobear magazine obviously like my shoulder fur catching the sunlight (although the cock probably helped).

VERY nice back fur there Eric! and nice shoulder fur too. of course YES, a big hard cock like yours always does help with the pics! lol
I would have been right there complimenting you on your back and shoulder coverage!

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

EB-- your body changes from exercise have been amazing. Way to work on yourself. And, of course, I love the fur.

Artzyguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Love a guy who is hairy like myself, I don't mind a hairy body as long as the back is not hairy that kind of grosses me out. I think guys with hairy legs and torsos are very sexy, and your legs are very sexy. You should start wearing shorts and showing off your nice set of man legs:)

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hairy here since the age of 11. It started around my nipples and a little treasure trail down to my crotch. Then the center of my chest (at about 14 years old) and my treasure trail widened to become belly hair.

By the time I was in high school, those surreptitious glances in the locker room had become outright staring, especially from those 18-year-olds who hadn't yet started puberty.

But my man thinks I'm not all that hairy--because he's about three times as hairy as I am, and his body hair is darker, thicker, AND coarser.

NCbear (who's sure I'm a bear but not as hairy as some others :biggrin1:)

Reactions: cadmanken

honeydew

Experimental Member
Media
I absolutely love a hairy guy. It is sexy to me and I love running my fingers through all over when a man is hairy.