Anyone else feel "cut short" through circumcision?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by B_BobbyBoner, Feb 27, 2012.

1. B_BobbyBoner

B_BobbyBoner New Member

i cant help but wonder what could have been had my dick not been cut and sewed back barring my true potential if i had foreskin.

just imagine if your neck was cut and sewed, your neck would not have fully grown on account of the stitches from stopping its full natural potential.

can i sue the doc for vandalism of "private" property?

2. cutedorkwho

cutedorkwho Member

Albums:
    You might get more long term satisfaction out of trying to accept who you are, rather than the idea that a lawsuit will somehow make you whole again..

Peace

3. onenuttertoo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Aside from that good advice...you'd have a better chance of suing your parents...they chose for you.

4. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    It doesnt work that way

5. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

Good grief.. not another one! :aargh4: :banghead:

Get into therapy and get over it.

6. Dave NoCal

Gold Member

Albums:
    OP,
    You won't win anything but you could always complain to the medical board that you were subjected to an unnecessary surgery. The doctor would have to respond. Given the current sate of things in the U.S., he/she would be exonerated but would also have a bit of a hassle. If enough guys did this, docs might start becoming more reluctant.

7. D_Bubba_Butter

D_Bubba_Butter Account Disabled

*yaaaawwwn!*

8. Hoss

Gold Member

Albums:
    There's a little thing known as statute of limitations. In the matter of medical things it's usually 3 or 4 years at the most. Some may extend it to make it to a period of time after a person becomes of legal age, so they can file for themselves if they as an adult feel they were somehow wronged. Highly unlikely any doctor would have to appear several years later to defend themselves.

The better way to lower the number of the RICs which doctors perform would be by not signing the consent form when the child is born. Read all forms very carefully.

9. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    let's see

no, doesn't work that way

no, should not even humor the silliness and,

no, the doc had legal permission

seek therapy and get over it

10. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

good grief, a little flap of skin was cut off. you are not gonna be any shorter or longer one way or another. get the fuck over it and move on. I'm almost 60, cut at birth, screwed about 50 women in my time, when I was single. been with the same woman going on 36 yrs. in all that time and women, 2 women have commented on my circumsion status. my wife being one of them. 'I'm glad you're circumsized, it's cleaner, less smelly". my cock is not any shorter because of it.

11. B_cheeselover

B_cheeselover New Member

the smell of an uncut cock is due to the pheromones , it's the smell of REAL SEX , it serves to put the partner in a sexual mood , increases her ( or his ) appetite for intercourse .

i pity your ignorant wife who spent the last 36 years deprived of that wonderfull NATURAL male body odor .

it's like eating roasted chicken after having sprayed Mr.Clean on it and feeling happy about it because " it's cleaner , less smelly ".

12. B_cheeselover

B_cheeselover New Member

and about size , the skinfolds of an uncut erect cock become tightly streched if that same cock is circumcised , so it's obvious that you LOOSE GIRTH !!

13. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

You lose girth? (check your word usage - Because if your belt is loose, you will probably lose your pants.)

Now you have me wondering. So what you're saying is that by being cut, the skin is tight around the shaft and you LOSE girth? Meaning, the skin doesn't stretch? On foreskin restoration sites, having a little tension on the skin causes skin cells to regenerate thereby giving the tugger a new foreskin over time. My guess is that the skin on the penis accommodates the shaft regardless of it being cut or uncut.

#13 B_thickjohnny, Mar 2, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2012
  14. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    got anything that even looks like documentation on that???

15. hung_10

hung_10 Well-Known Member

16. rayray

rayray Active Member

Circumcision. You either are or your not.I am, i am used to being that way. The only difference is when you are an adult you can get cut by choose.Your personal habits reflects ones smell..I have never heard of a Jewish man complain about being cut but the reason for that is i've never talked to one about it..

17. gymfresh

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    They're speaking out on various forums; one doesn't have to look very far. Here are one, two and three, so you can now claim you've at least heard of it.

18. someperson

Gold Member

Albums:
    If I were to get cut I'd lose about 1" to 1" 1/2 of girth.

Why would I want to get penis reduction surgery?
    My penis is quite uniform in shape also why would I want to change that.

#18 someperson, Mar 2, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2012
  19. B_cheeselover

B_cheeselover New Member

first excuse my english , it's not my mother language .

now let me explain why circumcision makes you lose girth :

if you are cut and your erect shaft (without the glans ) measures for example 5 inch LONG , the skin on the shaft will also measure 5 inch long .

but if you are uncut with a 5 inch erect shaft ( still measured without the glans ) the double layer of foreskin that was covering the glans when soft and measures for example 2 x 2 inch( inner layer + outer layer ) will fold behind the corona and the total skin on the 5 inch shaft will measure 5 + (2x2=4) =9 inch long .

so erect cut dick = 5 inch long shaft + 5 inch long tube skin

erect uncut dick = 5 inch long shaft + 9 inch long tube skin ( when the glans is UNcovered )

so if both shafts have exactly the same length and the same girth , but the cut one is covered with 5 inch skin and the uncut one with a 9 inch long tube of skin folded together on the 5 inch shaft , you tell me that they will have exactly the same girth ?

i mean , foreskin is not a membrane , it's still real skin , and DOUBLE layered .

20. Hoss

Gold Member

Albums:
    What?

That made less sense than your other posts.

The penis will still be 5 inches long, a 9 inch skin on that means one hell of a scary overhang and has nothing to do with girth.

Girth is how big the penis is around, not how long it is.

As far as girth (distance around, circumference, thickness) there have been various debates on both sides of it. The main thing to remember is that the penis shaft itself can be quite fat (yet another word for girth) either with or without a foreskin. The only times the foreskin is part of overall girth is when measuring or in moments of sex, but it's a very small amount of added distance around at any 1 point. Add to this the different thickness of foreskin from 1 man to another. Some are a little thicker and some are thinner.

If you are trying to say that a 5 inch girth penis will be 9 inches around with a foreskin then you have discovered a really scary foreskin because that's a lot thicker than any skin I've ever happened along. If it adds a full 4 inches around at any 1 point along the length there may be a medical concern.

Draft saved Draft deleted