Anyone else feel "cut short" through circumcision?

B_cheeselover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What?

That made less sense than your other posts.

The penis will still be 5 inches long, a 9 inch skin on that means one hell of a scary overhang and has nothing to do with girth.

Girth is how big the penis is around, not how long it is.

As far as girth (distance around, circumference, thickness) there have been various debates on both sides of it. The main thing to remember is that the penis shaft itself can be quite fat (yet another word for girth) either with or without a foreskin. The only times the foreskin is part of overall girth is when measuring or in moments of sex, but it's a very small amount of added distance around at any 1 point. Add to this the different thickness of foreskin from 1 man to another. Some are a little thicker and some are thinner.

If you are trying to say that a 5 inch girth penis will be 9 inches around with a foreskin then you have discovered a really scary foreskin because that's a lot thicker than any skin I've ever happened along. If it adds a full 4 inches around at any 1 point along the length there may be a medical concern.

maybe you should read my post more carefully , because you obviously didn't understand anything .

first , i'm not talking about the length of the entire penis , but the length of the penis SHAFT only .

secondly , i know what girth means , it's the circumference .

i'm talking about a 2 inch long foreskin , but as you know , the foreskin has an outer layer AND an inner layer , so that makes 4 inch of foreskin NOT IN GIRTH , ONLY IN LENGTH .

now you add that 4 inch LONG tube of skin to the 5 inch LONG tube of shaft skin , 4 + 5 = 9 inch LONG tube of penis skin .

now , if the uncut penis is erect and the head uncovered , this 9 inch LONG tube of skin will fold itself on the 5 inch LONG shaft , so the penis will be FATTER , have MORE CIRCUMFERENCE , THICKER than the cut erect penis with the same shaft LENGTH and the same inner shaft GIRTH , but only a 5 inch LONG tube of skin to cover this 5 inch LONG shaft .

i've never talked about a 9 inch circumference , if you don't agree , please show me where .

and i've also never talked about a 9 inch overhang , but 9 inch LONG tube of skin on the total penis ( but in the flaccid state you will see only 7 inch of skin because 2 inch are folded in the inside of the foreskin that covers the glans )

5 inch long tube skin on the shaft
+ 2 inch long tube INNER LAYER tube skin on the glans
+ 2 inch long tube OUTER LAYER tube skin on the glans
= 9 inch LONG tube of skin

and if the GLANS of this penis is for example 1.5 inch LONG , that would mean that 3 inches of this tube of skin would be necessary to cover it ( 1.5 inner layer + 1.5 outer layer , remember ? ) and only 0.5 foreskin hanging in front of the glans , made of 1 inch LONG tube skin , 0.5 outer layer + 0.5 inner layer .

so if the glans is 1.5 inch LONG and the shaft 5 inch LONG , that makes a 6.5 inch LONG erect penis covered with a 7 inch LONG tube of skin ( measured from the base of the penis to the tip of the foreskin ) , but you have to add 2 inches from the inner layer of foreskin :

7+2=9

so yes , an erect uncut 6.5 LONG penis has a total amount of 9 inch LONG skin ( foreskin + shaft skin ) , while a cut 6.5 erect CUT penis has only a 5 inch LONG shaft skin , because circumcision has cut away a 2 inch LONG foreskin , but knowing that this foreskin has an outer layer of 2 inches AND an inner layer of 2 inches , a total amount of 4 inch LONG tube skin has been cut away .

i've also never talked the inches of the GIRTH , CIRCUMFERENCE of this penis because the ADDED CIRCUMFERENCE would be the same , wether the INITIAL CIRCUMFERENCE would have been 4 or 5 or 6 inches .

that being said , i would like to know why my 2 other posts don't make any sense :

in the first one i'm talking about the pheromones thet are produce in the inner layer of foreskin , which is mostly cut away with circumcision .

in the second one i say that circumcision makes you lose girth .

tell me what does'nt make any sense in these 2 posts .

D

deleted299888

Sometimes I can't help but wonder at the sensitivity I lost out on, but in general, I don't think twice about my circumcision. Can't miss what I don't remember having.

B_cheeselover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sometimes I can't help but wonder at the sensitivity I lost out on, but in general, I don't think twice about my circumcision. Can't miss what I don't remember having.

each time i see my circumcised flaccid penis , i see what i miss : a normal foreskin that SHOULD COVER THE GLANS !

each time i touch my erect circumcised penis , i feel what i miss : a normal MOVING UP AND DOWN foreskin .

each time i look at my circumcised flaccid or erect penis , i see this UGLY SCAR that proves me that SOMEONE ELSE has decided to ROB A NORMAL HEALTHY PART OF MY BODY ( MY BODY !!! )WHEN I WAS A HELPLESS BABY AND DECIDED THAT I HAVE TO LIVE MY ENTIRE LIFE WITH A MUTILATED DICK BECAUSE OF HIS DECISION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY body , MY dick , HIS decision !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if i punch an adult in the face , i can be arrested , but if that adult CUTS AWAY a important part of an infants penis , he GETS PAID FOR IT ??!!???!!!

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I still disagree with this girth thing. The girth at the base of my cock would have been exactly the same had I been left uncut. The only gimme here is that MAYBE the girth near the glans is less since there's no foreskin there to thicken it but even then we're talking millimeters and is that really worth fussing over? If you were cut tomorrow the thickness in the center and the thickness at the base of your cock should remain the same. Right?

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
maybe you should read my post more carefully , because you obviously didn't understand anything .

s
in the first one i'm talking about the pheromones thet are produce in the inner layer of foreskin , which is mostly cut away with circumcision .

in the second one i say that circumcision makes you lose girth .

tell me what does'nt make any sense in these 2 posts .
I did read and read again. You are clearly obsessed with foreskin. Hey that's your deal.

Your writing is nonsense and you've decided a 5 inch penis will miraculously become 9 inches if the foreskin is there.

Is this 4 inches of skin just flopping around off the end?

But do go on and dig your hole a little deeper, I can use the comedy of it all.

B_cheeselover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I still disagree with this girth thing. The girth at the base of my cock would have been exactly the same had I been left uncut. The only gimme here is that MAYBE the girth near the glans is less since there's no foreskin there to thicken it but even then we're talking millimeters and is that really worth fussing over? If you were cut tomorrow the thickness in the center and the thickness at the base of your cock should remain the same. Right?

ok , measure the LENGTH of your erect shaft only , for example 5 inch , the length of the skin OF THE SHAFT ONLY is also 5 inch .

now measure the GIRTH .

then imagine that you are not circumcised and that the 4 inch long tube of skin from your 2 inch long foreskin ( double layer : inner skin + outer skin ) go down from your glans and bunch up on your 5 inch long shaft ,which is now covered with a tube of skin of 9 inch ( 5 + 4 ).

now imagine that you measure the GIRTH AGAIN , it's PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE that the girth remains the same , no ?
the mass of the 4 inch MORE long tube of skin can only increase the GIRTH , right ?

B_cheeselover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I did read and read again. You are clearly obsessed with foreskin. Hey that's your deal.

Your writing is nonsense and you've decided a 5 inch penis will miraculously become 9 inches if the foreskin is there.

Is this 4 inches of skin just flopping around off the end?

But do go on and dig your hole a little deeper, I can use the comedy of it all.

i'm tired of you messing around with me , and if you don't , then it means you are completely retarded .

i've never written about a 5 inch penis becoming a 9 inch penis , and i've written about 0.5 inches of skin flopping at the end , NOT 4 inches .

so from now on i will NOT respond to any of YOUR posts , because you are not able to read , or you do it on purpose to do AS IF you were understanding something completely different than what i said .

B_cheeselover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
and yes , i have a foreskin fetish , and thickjohnny seems to have a fetish for circumcision ( signature : cuttingclub ! ) , which i ABSOLUTELY RESPECT , people can have wathever body modification fetish they want , it's their business , not mine .

but wath i take issue with , is when that body modification is imposed on children WITHOUT THEIR CONSENT .

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
now imagine that you measure the GIRTH AGAIN , it's PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE that the girth remains the same , no ?
the mass of the 4 inch MORE long tube of skin can only increase the GIRTH , right ?

Technically, you are correct. However, any difference is minimal because the foreskin is compressible, unlike the corpora cavernosa, which is what your partner will actually feel as girth. Also, as cut dicks are more 'frictiony' and uncut dicks are more 'slidey' (as discussed in other threads), a partner is likely to be more aware of girth with a cut guy (someone tell me if this is the case!).

You may have issues you need to talk about. I, myself, being uncut, have been repeatedly passed over for promotion because I have a foreskin. This kind of prejudice is common practice here. But I struggle on...

B_cheeselover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Technically, you are correct. However, any difference is minimal because the foreskin is compressible, unlike the corpora cavernosa, which is what your partner will actually feel as girth. Also, as cut dicks are more 'frictiony' and uncut dicks are more 'slidey' (as discussed in other threads), a partner is likely to be more aware of girth with a cut guy (someone tell me if this is the case!).

You may have issues you need to talk about. I, myself, being uncut, have been repeatedly passed over for promotion because I have a foreskin. This kind of prejudice is common practice here. But I struggle on...

thanks .
yes , maybe the difference is minimal , but there is a difference .

if a guy has a body of 180 cm and a dick of 18 cm , 1 cm dick size difference is the equivalent of 10 cm body size difference , which is a lot , imagine your body shrinking 10 cm ( 4 inches ! ) at once !

B_cheeselover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i've looked at your pics and i think they are fabulous , especially the ones with the kiwi !

and your pics also illustrate perfectly why one can " feel cut short through circumcision " ( name of this thread ! ) , as one is not able anymore to do " extreme sports " and " foreskin games " like you show on your pictures .

and visually , an uncut penis just looks better , just natural , without scar ....and looks thicker too .

and if a partner touches your penis without "compressing" it , it will feel thicker too .

but i think that's not really a problem for most members on LPSG , as their dicks are bigger than average anyway .
but uncut , it would have looked and felt EVEN BIGGER !

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
and yes , i have a foreskin fetish , and thickjohnny seems to have a fetish for circumcision ( signature : cuttingclub ! ) , which i ABSOLUTELY RESPECT , people can have wathever body modification fetish they want , it's their business , not mine .

but wath i take issue with , is when that body modification is imposed on children WITHOUT THEIR CONSENT .

Actually, I don't have a circumcision fetish, I just prefer being with cut men. I've had several uncut lovers over the years and even today won't dismiss a guy over a piece of skin. It's all about the guy, isn't it? If I meet someone tomorrow and he's uncut but pushes all the right buttons, he's a winner in my book. But if I'm in a room of naked men at a party, and I have a choice, I'll gravitate to the cut guys.

MalakingTiti

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
each time i see my circumcised flaccid penis , i see what i miss : a normal foreskin that SHOULD COVER THE GLANS !

each time i touch my erect circumcised penis , i feel what i miss : a normal MOVING UP AND DOWN foreskin .

each time i look at my circumcised flaccid or erect penis , i see this UGLY SCAR that proves me that SOMEONE ELSE has decided to ROB A NORMAL HEALTHY PART OF MY BODY ( MY BODY !!! )WHEN I WAS A HELPLESS BABY AND DECIDED THAT I HAVE TO LIVE MY ENTIRE LIFE WITH A MUTILATED DICK BECAUSE OF HIS DECISION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY body , MY dick , HIS decision !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if i punch an adult in the face , i can be arrested , but if that adult CUTS AWAY a important part of an infants penis , he GETS PAID FOR IT ??!!???!!!

You seem way to obsessed with this.

B_cheeselover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Actually, I don't have a circumcision fetish, I just prefer being with cut men. I've had several uncut lovers over the years and even today won't dismiss a guy over a piece of skin. It's all about the guy, isn't it? If I meet someone tomorrow and he's uncut but pushes all the right buttons, he's a winner in my book. But if I'm in a room of naked men at a party, and I have a choice, I'll gravitate to the cut guys.

yeah , if i'm in a room with nacked men , i'll gravitate to the uncut guys .

i've also had cut and uncut lovers over the years , and some cut ones were very hot .

but if i would some day marry a guy to have a monogamous relation for the rest of my life , i know i could only engage myself with an uncut one , only because i'm very oral and i know i would be sexually frustrated for the rest of my life .

that's just my own personal taste , and i just have to be honest with myself about it .

other people can only date men who are in shape , or who are fat , or who are blond , or who are asian , or who have a big dick ...etc..

B_cheeselover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You seem way to obsessed with this.

excuse me ?

society is obessed with mutilating babys genitals for whatever reason ( religion , aesthetics , cleanliness , etc ) and i was a victim of this barbaric practice and now i should just let go , "get over it" ?

" if i were king of the world , cutting off the hands of all child mutilators would be the law . "

B_cheeselover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
thanks for the good idea !

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalakingTiti
HAAAAAAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA This topic again. I love circumcision. If I were king of the world circumcision would be the law!

S

SirConcis

Using the same priciples used by foreskin restoration, every circumcised penis' erction will stretch the skin if it is not elastic enough to accomodate the lengtth of the erect penis. So after a tight adult circumcision, the skin will either stretch or gain additional elasticity to accomodate full erections. After a baby circ, the skin will stretcg as necessary during each growth spurt.

Since the stretching only happens during erections, the flaccid circumcised penis is not size challenged and usually has enough loose skin on shaft to not impede on the penis's growth during childhood and puberty.

One the skin is able to cover from the base of penis to the rim of head, then any additional sking does not contribute anthything to portion of the penis that comes out of the pelvis (aka: the visible penis). Since circumcised males have enough skin to extend from base of pelvis to the rim of head, any additional skin present in the uncut is superfluous in terms of penis length.

Note that devoid of a foreksin, the glans generally becomes more bulbous and appears bigger.

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
[snip]

[A] Since the stretching only happens during erections, the flaccid circumcised penis is not size challenged and usually has enough loose skin on shaft to not impede on the penis's growth during childhood and puberty.

[snip]

Note that devoid of a foreksin, the glans generally becomes more bulbous and appears bigger.

Apologies that I have twice circumcised your post. Two points:

[A] The skin on the penis grows just like everything else from infancy to adulthood.

Tripe. (no offence)