Anyone else find it harder to stop or cutback on J/O?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_HarryFrenum, Oct 5, 2011.

1. D_HarryFrenum

D_HarryFrenum New Member

because of their big dick? It's so hard to cut back, when you go to pee and it's already 6+ inches & thick, or you get that random boner and you've got 9 thick inches pushing down your pants.

2. sgtrock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Harder??? LOL

Stop or cutback; sounds like your pulling out and that’s not manly now is it? As far as self control that’s possible with a little discipline but for Jacking Off well that’s when we lose control isn’t it?

I love having sex but I also enjoy my solo sessions as well. It helps I think to make you a better lover. At the same time we all masturbate for different reasons ironically with the same end results – explosion of how white lava.

No future plans on becoming a monk so no real desire to cutback on playing with myself especially here. I love playing with myself for an audience safely on my cam in the chat room and the more viewers the better for me.

3. remiel

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    This is why it's so hard for me to not masturbate. Most times if I even just touch myself I get hard.

4. mred0950

mred0950 New Member

I masterbate at least twice a day and sometimes a lot more. My balls hurt if I go to long without it.

5. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    Lately ive been finding it hard not to do it everynight. Sometimes multiple times in a row. I have no reason to stop but at the same time im concerned it ma become a compulsion.

Draft saved Draft deleted