Anyone else find it harder to stop or cutback on J/O?

D_HarryFrenum

Experimental Member
Media
because of their big dick? It's so hard to cut back, when you go to pee and it's already 6+ inches & thick, or you get that random boner and you've got 9 thick inches pushing down your pants.

sgtrock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Harder??? LOL

Stop or cutback; sounds like your pulling out and that’s not manly now is it? As far as self control that’s possible with a little discipline but for Jacking Off well that’s when we lose control isn’t it?

I love having sex but I also enjoy my solo sessions as well. It helps I think to make you a better lover. At the same time we all masturbate for different reasons ironically with the same end results – explosion of how white lava.

No future plans on becoming a monk so no real desire to cutback on playing with myself especially here. I love playing with myself for an audience safely on my cam in the chat room and the more viewers the better for me.

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lately ive been finding it hard not to do it everynight. Sometimes multiple times in a row. I have no reason to stop but at the same time im concerned it ma become a compulsion.