Anyone else find the concept of judging others' sexual behavior completely retarded?

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am so sick of hearing from guys (and girls) who get off by judging the sexual behavior (or any behavior) of others. As long as both parties consent, are adults, and aren't hurting themselves or anyone else, why do people feel the need to judge?

I think those guys who pass judgment are complete retards, and should not have internet access to project their condescending diatribe.

i really dont think they should be allowed to speak either, just put tape over their mouths....

sorry, i just find the whole concept of being a judgmental, bitchy queen ridiculous....

Last edited:

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
you know that when you add a cavieat like "as long as both people..."
you put ones in that are accepted by virtually all of society but bottom line, you are judging the sexual behavior of others as well
problem is you dont want people judging others unless it's in a way you aprove of

enlightened people call this, hypocracy

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
you know that when you add a cavieat like "as long as both people..."
you put ones in that are accepted by virtually all of society but bottom line, you are judging the sexual behavior of others as well

problem is you dont want people judging others unless it's in a way you aprove of

enlightened people call this, hypocracy

Fuck off, my only concern was that both partners are consenting. Sorry but I'm VERY judgmental of men who commit rape and sexual abuse. You can split hairs and play semantics games all you fucking want, but calling me a hypocrite because I don't approve of rape makes anything you have to say meaningless.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
I am so sick of hearing from guys who get off by judging the sexual behavior of others.

why do people feel the need to judge?

guys who pass judgment are complete retards, and should not have internet access

i just find the whole concept of being a judgmental, bitchy queen ridiculous....

I'm VERY judgmental of men who commit rape and sexual abuse.

All or nothing.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
ummm see that phrase "as long as both people" well that's the difference betweet sexual behavior and criminal behavior.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
ummm see that phrase "as long as both people" well that's the difference betweet sexual behavior and criminal behavior.

He doesn't care, he just wants to be a fucking smart ass. My next thread:

Guys who need their egos stroked more than they need oxygen.

All or nothing.

Nope, adults are able to analyze and gauge different situations.

barkerfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Marley, I think you're a good guy and offer some valid points in your posts. However, unless some things have changed, I do remeber you and I debating sexuality and sexual behaviors because you were pretty vehement in labeling. I think it's great that you have decided judgement is ridiculous. If your going to condemn others for it, however, make sure you don't participate.

Last edited:

StrictlyAvg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well ok to a point, but situations come along where you see "consent" but it is wise to reserve the right to question whether coercion or mental abuse was used to gain that consent? Abuse doesn't always come with bruises and bruises don't always come from abuse!

e.g. if you read the wonderful HollyBlue's description of a consensual d/s relationship - fine, I can completely understand the level of communication and dedication to each other that takes though I wouldn't choose it myself. But you can see clearly how that differs from some arsehole who likes being the master by various forms of physical or mental abuse if she doesn't do what he wants - that I could get judgemental about.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Marley, I think you're a good and offer some valid points in your posts. However, unless some things have changed, I do remeber you and I debating sexuality and sexual behaviors because you were pretty vehement in labeling. I think it's great that you have decided judgement is ridiculous. If your going to condemn others for it, however, make sure you don't participate.

I wasn't being judgmental, I wasn't saying that anyone was doing anything wrong, I was discussing my interpretation of the American Psychological Association's explanation of sexual orientation. There's a difference between judging and discussing. What you and I did was discuss.

Sexual orientation is a gray subject matter without distinct lines, you and I were just trying to make some sense of it.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
That is why you must have a partner/Master who has your total
best interest in mind as far as s/m play goes.
Which I must admit I didn't always have when I had slaves.
Though I deeply regret most of those times when I was only interested
in my selfish motives. *hangs head in shame*
cigarbabe:saevil:

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
guess you must be into cuckholding?

Not into it, I'm very selfish and like to keep my partners for myself, I hate the thought of somebody else enjoying their body unless we break up in which case who they sleep with is none of my business.

(and yeah, i know this thread was directed at me /golf clap)

No way dude, you're being paranoid.:cool:

Alecia19

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I believe alot of times when people are judgemental over what goes on between 2 or more consenting adults its typically because they are curious simply of what they dont understand and what they've been taught is right and wrong. If a guy or girl is truly straight/ hetrosexual and has a problem with gay or bi people then dont get into a relationship with a gay or bi person but no reason to be a hater over something you dont understand.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
^Very good point, it's like those guys who claim they're only into masculine guys but every 5 seconds they're talking about a feminine guy or feminine men in general as if fems disgust them.

I guess some people are just jealous that they have a stick up their ass while others feel free to enjoy their lives with no restraint.

heist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I hate it when people use the "all or nothing" argument. It implies that the standard being used is a universal "switch," which is almost never the case.

For example: say we take "giving consent" as the lone standard.
Then we must accept ALL adult relationships (straight, gay, polygamist, polyandrist, incestuous, whatever) that don't have someone being controlled by another (which would obviously violate our standard).
However, we reject:
-pedophilia (no legal consent)
-bestiality (some animals are barely scientifically sentient, nevermind sapient)
-rape (duh)
-incest derived out of a power relationship (no legal consent due to coercion), and so on

It's silly and irresponsible to dismiss something without actually thinking about it. Sadly, most people don't actually take ideas and concepts seriously, and so we are left with a preponderance of idiocy.

Zayne

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What Heist write & some stuff is to hilarious to ignore

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't care what you want to get up to in your bedroom. If you wanna dress up like a baby and wear adult diapers then more power to you. However I do have opinions on some sexual acts and if someone wants to know what I then I will tell them.

Now, who wants to dress up as a giant polar bear and fist me while I get face fucked by an SS trooper?