Anyone else find the concept of judging others' sexual behavior completely retarded?

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't care what you want to get up to in your bedroom. If you wanna dress up like a baby and wear adult diapers then more power to you. However I do have opinions on some sexual acts and if someone wants to know what I then I will tell them.

Now, who wants to dress up as a giant polar bear and fist me while I get face fucked by an SS trooper?

I am happy to be your SS trooper...but Polar Bears are fucking racist bastards and I cannot condone pretending to be one.

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am happy to be your SS trooper...but Polar Bears are fucking racist bastards and I cannot condone pretending to be one.

Seems to me that calling Polar Bears "racist" is rather judgmental. Now if you want a fucking bastard of an animal to screw you everyway to Sunday, I'll volunteer. Just don't make me put clothes on first only to strip them off. Wait, I still have my zebra, tiger and leopard thongs from my previous dick-dancing days. Could wear one of them if you need more convincing that I'm an animal.

Last edited:

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Seems to me that calling Polar Bears "racist" is rather judgmental. Now if you want a fucking bastard of an animal to screw you everyway to Sunday, I'll volunteer. Just don't make me put clothes on first only to strip them off. Wait, I still have my zebra, tiger and leopard thongs from my previous dick-dancing days. Could wear one of them if you need more convincing that I'm an animal.

Ok ok ok.... Let Primal wear the animal thong. I know for a fact he'll give you value for money! But don't expect him and me to only focus on YOUR ass and crotch. We still have unfinished business...

GrOOOOWL!

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's silly and irresponsible to dismiss something without actually thinking about it. Sadly, most people don't actually take ideas and concepts seriously, and so we are left with a preponderance of idiocy.

Amen, I can't stand talking to people who act like there's only one extreme or the other, that's what reasoning is for.