Anyone Else Get Off Looking At Pictures Of...THEMSELVES?

1ceman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I used to get turned on watching myself masturbate in a mirror, but mostly when I was just starting to jack off. Since then I can say that I love to see pictures of my cock, but it's not a turn-on so much as it is a source of pride. I just like the way my dick looks.

D_P_Ness_Head

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, sometimes I do get off looking at videos or pics of my cock. Also, mirrors can definitely be a turnon. I'm not really in love with my body, but I do like my cock and (as others have said here) do take some pride in it.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Yeah, sometimes I do get off looking at videos or pics of my cock. Also, mirrors can definitely be a turnon. I'm not really in love with my body, but I do like my cock and (as others have said here) do take some pride in it.

It's all about the pride.
Especially when someone else tells you that you have a great dick. You can think to yourself " hmmm ya, I do have a nice one":tongue:

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I get a sense of accomplishment and are turned on a good bit by my videos. Although I make sure the lights are off when I am gettin' busy though!

It turns me on, watching my vids on xtube and getting compliments while on cam lol.....it's just that I get in the horny mood cause I am playing with myself in the video, sometimes imagine someone in the video but off cam to the side...and I am about to fuck them to the hilt or they are about to deepthroat me...but it never gets to that scene lol. Some would probably even have sex with their clone if they could.

cooldude_hunglow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I dont get off much by looking at pics of myself, but when I watch my cock in a mirror, I'll get really horny watching it get erect. Videos are ok, but nothing is better for me than watching the rise.

Kevin_uk

Experimental Member
Media
I get turned on looking at photos of myself too, especially in small tight underwear.

This reminds me, I use to have a female friend on the net who sent me photos of herself, I would then merge them with photos of me getting off, it looked as though we were really together. I then sent the photos to her; we both use to get off looking at them.

swordfishME

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Waiting for mordern science to pefect cloning technology so I can have the besr sex ever, lol

I get off to my body and cock way more than I should, in fact I was begining to think there was something wrong with me- then I stumbled on to this thread

avsfan69

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't say I have ever considered using my own pictures as a source of stimulation, so...can't say I have gotten off looking at myself

BigPoppaFury

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Whenver I see the title of this thread it plays in my mind like this...

Anyone else get off looking at pictures of... DU DU DAAAAAHHHHH... THEMSELVES? Holy penis batman!

jordanj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, but I prefer looking at other people though. I have a fuck-buddy who loves watching himself have sex with me. He's always turning around or angling himself so he can see it in the mirror better. I think it's hilarious!