Anyone Else Get Off Looking At Pictures Of...THEMSELVES?

nick1014

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I like looking at my cum shots, but not because I much like looking at myself. That's not the part that turns me on, I don't think. I think it's because I remember how hot it was to get off knowing I was going to take pictures of it, and the pictures take me back to that moment. Not a huge shock since I'm on this site, but I have a pretty strong exhibitionist streak.

D_Butt_Abbott

Sexy Member
Media
wow, old thread, but still relevant. I'm almost embarrassed to admit that I do think pictures of my own dick are hot. Sometimes hotter than anyone else's... It's weird. Is there a name for this?

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
wow, old thread, but still relevant. I'm almost embarrassed to admit that I do think pictures of my own dick are hot. Sometimes hotter than anyone else's... It's weird. Is there a name for this?

The name is narcissism, but unfortunately that word has a negative connotation (as in 'self-centered'), and doesn't just describe what is a perfectly healthy sexual desire.

So I get off on guys who get off on looking at pictures of themselves ... is there a name for that? :tongue:

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My only time was when I first had security cameras installed in my former business. I couldn't wait to go in early the next morning and walk around with my dick hanging out. That, of course, was before any employees and customers got there. LOL.

Actually, seeing other's dicks are more of a turn-on.