anyone else get tired of it

warwithscars

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ok dont get me wrong i like to talk to people and I know this is sort of a sexually oriented forum and everything but is it nessicary to constantly get messages from people who just immediately start talking extremely dirty to you. Anyone else get this at all. I am open and will talk with people but I would like to be in on the decision on cybering if I feel like it, which I have only done like once. I don't want to be almost forced into it.

Example the other day I was message by a person that said they were from LPSG, they said hey I said hey then the immediately said god I desperately want to suck your dick, i was just like god damn you could atleast buy me a drink first fuck.

Anyway i was just wondering if anyone had the problem. and like i said i dont mind talking to people but like its been said there is a person behind my penis so you can atleast get to know him first before just raping him on the internet. ahah

Irvy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yup, I'm right with you there. There's nothing more annoying than having pvt windows or messages popping up with nothing more than a request for stats, etc. 7 times out of 10, they're only after a cyber, they're not actually interested in conversation at all.

tillyrox

Experimental Member
Media
I feel exactly the same way, i have had guys come online to talk to me and all they have said, is stuff like, god u got big tits, or would u suck and wank me, and other guys just wanting to cyber flat out all the time, yeah i like to do it every now and then, but not everytime i log on, when i do chat to people it is about sexual topics but it is not a full on cyber, so yeah, just a warning if all u say nto me is big tits or fuck me, i will block u and wont talk to u again, i like conversation.

Tilly

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
a couple of folks have tried this with me since I started posting here. let's just say they probably learned a valuable lesson (or perhaps killed themselves; it's all the same to me)

Originally posted by Axex@Sep 28 2005, 01:57 AM
It's one thing for someone to compliment you, it's another to be someone's sexual object.
[post=347012]Quoted post[/post]​
speaking of which, where did your pictures go :cry:

hippyscum

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah, it's happened to me quite a bit, mostly with girls who decide to talk to me online when they're drunk, who say "put on your webcam" then "ok, now get naked," my argument is always "why should I do it, I'm not gonna get anything out of it." That and "I just plain don't do that."

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I first got here I had a YIM ( then my computer went haywire, and that was the end of that :argh: ).

I never bothered putting my YIM addy up for exactly this reason. Some people automatically assume that when they see a YIM posted in a sig, that your available for "da' hook" up or some sort of jerkoff session. But then again I suppose these very people come here for exactly that reason.

seandelevan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by hippyscum@Sep 28 2005, 04:37 AM
Yeah, it's happened to me quite a bit, mostly with girls who decide to talk to me online when they're drunk, who say "put on your webcam" then "ok, now get naked," my argument is always "why should I do it, I'm not gonna get anything out of it." That and "I just plain don't do that."
[post=347117]Quoted post[/post]​

Damn beat me to it! Yes I hate that. I'll be on my webcam, some chick gets on and commands me to drop my pants. Oh yes right away anything you want your majesty. Please.

At least get me hard first haha

hippyscum

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by seandelevan+Sep 28 2005, 12:42 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(seandelevan &#064; Sep 28 2005, 12:42 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-hippyscum@Sep 28 2005, 04:37 AM
Yeah, it&#39;s happened to me quite a bit, mostly with girls who decide to talk to me online when they&#39;re drunk, who say "put on your webcam" then "ok, now get naked," my argument is always "why should I do it, I&#39;m not gonna get anything out of it." That and "I just plain don&#39;t do that."
[post=347117]Quoted post[/post]​

Damn beat me to it&#33; Yes I hate that. I&#39;ll be on my webcam, some chick gets on and commands me to drop my pants. Oh yes right away anything you want your majesty. Please.

At least get me hard first haha
[post=347150]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
If she comes across is a bit of a bitch I tend not to even put the cam on, because ye know that they&#39;re gonna ask you to get naked. Also, I&#39;ve had people on MSN using their friends accounts to talk to me and THEN tell me to get naked. Some people are just bent.

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
It seems that LPSG members who put more "information" about themselves out there -- whether in the form of revealing gallery photos or avatars, IM contact info, and/or posts that reveal a lot of private things -- are those who are most likely to get slammed with unwanted PMs. If you are receiving a lot of unwanted messages and attention, you might consider taking steps to make yourself less "public." Also, including "ill talk to anyone just drop me a line" in your signature might be sending the wrong message.

Steve ;)

warwithscars

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i dont think i have to shelter myself just because others cant behave thats like telling a rape victim well maybe you should wear such revealing clothing you are just asking for it , and me saying ill talk to anyone just drop and line means that i will TALK to anyone, i dont see please message me and talk dirty and ask to suck my dick, maybe i dont read so well but eh whatever