anyone else go commando?

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I only go commando if I am in a rush to get somewhere and forgo underwear and just pull on a pair of jeans or suit pants before heading out the door, or commando underneath board shorts because I hate, hate, HATE wet briefs sticking to me after coming out of the water.

WESISLEGEND

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
never have in jeans. only in loose like workout gear. but just through the hole for boxers. dont wanna have a huge wedgie all the time

jason8inch

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Boxers all the way but if I'm wearing a pair of those low cut jeans that are a little on the tight side, then I wear nothing. When sitting around the house, I just wear a pair of shorts and nothing else.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do sometimes, usually in the summer when it is real hot and with shorts on. in the winter, I like underwear. keeps the boys a little warmer.

Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Do you mean those loose boxers that have a big slit at the front? Get some undies that are closed then! I think this is a lame excuse for not wearing underwear.:biggrin1: Maybe you should just admit it turns you on to have your dick free and moving about as you walk and you like to feel it against the rough fabric of your jeans. Hehe!

Who needs an excuse to not wear something?

bippy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Don't own or wear underwear. I haven't worn any since about midway through my senior year in college (2001). Most useless thing ever invented.