Anyone else had this happen?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by jake7.5, Apr 26, 2006.

1. jake7.5

jake7.5 Member

Albums:
    Over the years I have noticed sometimes my cock feels longer than normal. What is the cause for this? Last year while on vacation I had to stop and piss along side of the road. I went around to the passenger side of the pickup and opened the extended cab door so on comming traffic could not see me. It was weird, as soon as I grabbed my cock to whip it out to piss, I noticed that it felt longer in my hand and real full and limp as I pissed. I could also see it in the reflection in my tinted windows as I stood there. I swear it looked and felt to be up to 8.5 or 9" and I am only normaly 7.5 on a good day. It was awsome feeling. I have only had 2 or 3 other times that his has happened. Once when I was doing it doggy style with my gf and we had just finished and I was still full but not hard and when I slid out of her I felt my limp cock slap far down on my thigh, something I have never felt before. And one other time when my ex wife was giving me head, I felt like I was 9" long. Has anyone else noticed this ?

2. nevadaeve

nevadaeve New Member

well my fwb (friend with benefits ) says it depends on the woman your with, he's usually 9.5 but saYS i GET HIM TO 10.5 OR 11 SO I would say it depennds on how turned on you are by the woman your with,,,.........................

3. lapdog2001

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've noticed an occassional difference in size when I am erect.
    (I am 100 different sizes when flacid.) Nine times out of ten, if I measure my erection, it is 7 inches, maybe a 1/4 inch more or less.

Then there are times, whether it is the phase of the moon, being extra turned on, or who knows what, that I notice that I am larger than 'normal.' :biggrin1:

When I have measured myself in this state, I have been as high as 7 1/2 inches long, even 7 3/4 inches when the ruler was bone-pressed.

I will not 'round up' to 8 inches, as that is not the reality.
    That is why I put 7+ in my profile. I like to challenge the women I'm with to coax out that extra 1/2 inch! :wink:

4. Matthew

Gold Member

I have noticed difference in size based on arousal ... as in there's a regular hard-on, but more is possible when a guy gets me extra hot.

Super-size me.

Draft saved Draft deleted