Anyone else had this 'problem'?

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol...I'll make this quick and easy for you puppy. I wasn't asking for directions. I live in Austria and sensing that this thread was bogus, I was curious where in my country the OP was claiming to have been. Is that 100% clear for you? Any more questions? :rolleyes:

No more questions. :smile:
I can read the third post now. :tongue:

kc2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love those all naked hung male-only saunas in the Alps. A one of kind of experience. But I've only attended when there were at least 1 or 2 beautiful women present.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
See..this is why there are no god damned hung men in my area!

Fucking Austrians are hogging them all with their naked saunas!

Bastards!

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol...I'll make this quick and easy for you puppy. I wasn't asking for directions. I live in Austria and sensing that this thread was bogus, I was curious where in my country the OP was claiming to have been. Is that 100% clear for you? Any more questions? :rolleyes:

All I need now is directions to you :redface:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Attachments

Last edited:

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It sounds like the OP, if she is for real, is having a sauna problem and not a mixed-gender problem. I have been in a lot of so-called saunas with strange features like no water to put on the rocks, everybody wearing bathing suits, and even glass walls! These small hot oven rooms mislabeled 'saunas' are nothing like the ones in Finland, or the ones I grew up with. So I would not know the first thing about the etiquette expected. And I would not be able to relax in one, no matter who else was there.

I have trouble relaxing in a sauna without steam and without being able to have all my skin bare. Sharing it with strangers who are not even my friends? Also not relaxing.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It sounds like the OP, if she is for real, is having a sauna problem and not a mixed-gender problem. I have been in a lot of so-called saunas with strange features like no water to put on the rocks, everybody wearing bathing suits, and even glass walls! These small hot oven rooms mislabeled 'saunas' are nothing like the ones in Finland, or the ones I grew up with. So I would not know the first thing about the etiquette expected. And I would not be able to relax in one, no matter who else was there.

I have trouble relaxing in a sauna without steam and without being able to have all my skin bare. Sharing it with strangers who are not even my friends? Also not relaxing.
I have only ever used saunas that were dry heat. I love it that way! If I wanted steam, I would use the steam room. I have been lucky. I used to work at a pool that almost never had any swimmers. I would sometimes take my dinner break nude in the sauna with a towel nearby just in case. I used to swim 500 meters there a few times a week too. After swimming, I'd wash out my swimsuit and put it to dry in the sauna. After my shower, I'd stay in the sauna until my suit and hair were dry before going back to the deck. Sometimes I was comfortable being naked in the sauna if I was joined by certain tenants, or any of my co-workers. There was one woman who was very sexy, but her level of sexual aggression toward me definitely frightened me off. I refused to sauna with her, even in my uniform, despite many, many invitations. If I had joined her though, I'm sure I would have interesting stories of inappropriate behavior in the sauna or the steam room. Or the tanning bed. She invited me in there too. I wish I could afford to live in that building. The facilities were fantastic and under-utilized.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find little use for a sauna or steam room if I can't remove my towel. And I won't go nude with a stranger in the room, male or female. I'm just not an exhibitionist, I guess. Of course, husbands don't count. But even with hubby in the room it's kind of hard to get in the mood when you're sweating buckshot.

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Mixed gender saunas in Switzerland? Not bloody likely. Even in Finland they have a mens and womens. The exception is private homes.

That was the biggest flaw in the fiction.

I love the way folks shout insults here, from positions of total ignorance. There are many mixed gender saunas in Switzerland, Austria, even more in Germany and several other middle European countries. I have been to dozens of them. I don't know about Finland, but don't generalize if you have no knowledge. I have been in mixed saunas where men outnumbered women, and ones where the numbers were fairly even. Many even have coed changing rooms. Her story makes total sense. -- My answer to her question is that if she doesn't want to look she should lean back and close her eyes... It's not any more complicated than that.

wiser_dude

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We Americans are really prudish and sexually repressed. Personally, I think there would be less sex crimes if our society were more open and appreciated the human form. We are born and die naked; only during life are we concerned with clothing and opinions of others.

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
We Americans are really prudish and sexually repressed. Personally, I think there would be less sex crimes if our society were more open and appreciated the human form. We are born and die naked; only during life are we concerned with clothing and opinions of others.

Well that explains all those road traffic accident related deaths... I'm not sure I could concentrate enough not to crash into people if they're all walking around naked waiting to die!