Anyone else have a fart fetish?

D

deleted13095771

I've been kind of running into this problem too. I'd watch youtube videos on guys farting and cum to it. But I wouldn't want to smell them or have someone fart in my face IRL. I think it's just me being turned on my butts overall together with the sound. It's confusing.

D

deleted20176691

I've been kind of running into this problem too. I'd watch youtube videos on guys farting and cum to it. But I wouldn't want to smell them or have someone fart in my face IRL. I think it's just me being turned on my butts overall together with the sound. It's confusing.
Yeah, it's mostly a fantasy for me as well, and I don't think I would really want to have someone fart directly in my face, but I do genuinely get turned on by certain smells, not all. I think there's a certain level of intimacy that goes hand in hand with farting around another person, and that's a big draw for me as well. I rip farts in casual settings, but doing it during an experience as vulnerable as a sexual one is exciting to me. I imagine traversing that reservedness that goes with opening yourself up to an intimate encounter would just make for a really uninhibited sexual experience. When you're in a situation with a sex partner where you both feel comfortable, and excited to fart during the act, I'm pretty sure it'd be hard to be hung up on trying to be impressive, and both parties could just focus more on enjoying the sex, and the closeness. I think it would be intense. I'm into gooning for the same reason, it's a way to let go of inhibition, and succumb to the absurdity, and weirdness of sex.

PocketAces

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I guess I'm the odd one out lol. I like the smell. Or I've learned to like the smell. But it's not a "yummy" smell to me, it's an intriguing one. When I smell it, I want to smell it even more. It's like it tells a story and I want to investigate it. It also reminds me of fun and funny times.

My dad used to fart in my face when I was little when wrestling and the smell never disgusted me. At that age, I didn't "like" it but it was intriguing and wanted to smell it even more, and I had plenty of opportunities.

I have a very sensitive sense of smell so that's part of it, but fart is definitely one of my favorite smells.

Farting is the perfect bodily function though. There's so much you can do with a fart. It just makes it hotter.

firstlove22

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is EXACTLY how I feel

PocketAces

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Be careful. The moderators really don't want anyone discussing this fetish or anything similar to this. You've been warned. This is a very vanilla site apparently so I will be leaving.

wvgwm52

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i have rimmed a few ass that farted----few times i would say let me know so i can be kissing their asshole when they farted--when theyd fart as kissing their asshole id suck it in like it was a joint--id cough and stuff but couldnt believe i didit--but one time came to another and another---it became an addiction--silly to say--but its true--

it doesnt make you a scat lover to like farts- but i found it fun and know man other guys thats done it and liked it as well

some guys saywhat if he ass was dirty what would do--i have rimmed a few guys that didnt see anything but tasted stuff as went inside their hole with my tongue-- but few seconds later it was clean and i was still rimming it--

Reactions: elroio and RimLad

MuscleApollo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think it's natural to find something sexy or intriguing about something that most people consider taboo or "forbidden".

As for myself, while I necessarily wouldn't call it a "fetish", I do think there's something very boyish and raunchy about a guy casually ripping ass in front of his bros. The confidence, the bravado, the cavalier attitude - it's all very attractive.

wvgwm52

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i say to each his own--i have been rimming a guys ass and he either lets one slip and says sorry or tells me and i kiss hi pucker and breathe in as he does---sometimes they can be really bad smelling but alot of farts usually is just hot air sometimes with no smell