Anyone else have a secret cocksucker on the side?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Dickson Derelicked, Oct 15, 2009.

1. D_Dickson Derelicked

I'm a 20 year old guy who has been in a relationship with a great girl for 4 years now. I love her to bits and our sex is great. The only thing is, she very rarely gives me head. I know its wrong and technically cheating but I have my needs and from time to time my gay friend sucks my dick.

I'm predominantly on the straight side but I do admit I do love the cock and return the favour to my friend occasionaly.

So anyone else have a cocksucker?

2. SilverTrain

Gold Member

Albums:
    mine's dolfette

:tongue:

3. D_Harrison Board

D_Harrison Board New Member

Definantly cheating. I hope you do not catch anything and bring it home to her. Your sexual urge at your age is pretty high right now and i understand your urge to engage in sex with men. Is there any way your girlfriend would understand your bisexual needs and possibly share with her. A few of my girlfriends understood and we even had a few threesomes. My wife knew I was bi when we met but we never engaged in any threesomes. The best relationships I ever had was always with women that knew I was bi right from the start.

Good luck girlandcocklover.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice