Anyone else have a "tip"?

coryv1975

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
my girl is fascinated with the "tip" i have on the end of my cock head. I've been with lots of guys and seen i don't know how many cocks but have never seen another one with a tip, most have a groove there. just wondering if anyone else has one like this..

Attachments

Reactions: Frenum_uk

vindicator

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
My BF has a tip like you do as well. It appears to be from his frenum was torn. He's uncut and when you pull the skin forward, the tip aligns perfectly with the frenum. So i too would say this is from circumcision. Were you circumcised as a baby or at a later age? They might have torn your frenum when the pulled your foreskin back to circumcise you and the tip is the remnant.

coryv1975

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My BF has a tip like you do as well. It appears to be from his frenum was torn. He's uncut and when you pull the skin forward, the tip aligns perfectly with the frenum. So i too would say this is from circumcision. Were you circumcised as a baby or at a later age? They might have torn your frenum when the pulled your foreskin back to circumcise you and the tip is the remnant.

I'm not for sure when i was cut.

glansout

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yup, I have this too. It's nothing to do with the fren or circ, but as MickeyLee says, it's the 'lips' of the meatus. I am (at present) uncircumcised, though with a permanently retracted foreskin, but I had these lips long before I started retracting. Dunno what causes them - always assumed that like all other aspects of the penis, it's just what you get in the draw!

HotRod65

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Mine's the same, and i'm uncut. It's hardly noticeable usually, but much more pronounced just after I've ejaculated. Thought that was pretty normal.

IrishWank

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im uncut and I got that. When Im soft and the foreskin is relaxed the "tip" as you call it is there. But when I get hard, and pull the skin back, it pulls my frenulum and the "tip" goes away, like its just a relaxed bit of the fenulum.
Seems pretty common going by the responses. I have never even thought about it before. You'll be fine.