Anyone else have anal orgasms

Asian Bottom

Sexy Member
Media
Hi, I have been having lots of fucking with my nice older top daddy and i have found that I am having anal orgasms now. I love them so much and no longer care about my cock at all because they are so good and i have always liked having my ass filled more anyeay.

I am not talking about prostrate orgasms i mean that there are three different spots inside me that he can sometimes hit and it starts me cumming; it is v hard to describe but starts like an intense pleasure like when you massage your hole gently but firmly and then it builds up and spreads all through . usually once it starts i will just keep on cumming after that and sometimes it can get to be too intense and i have to stop or take a break.

i also find that once we have been fucking for a while and i have that nice, soft, little bit stretched ass i can massage my own hole and find those spots and bring myself off too but it is so much hotter when he makes my ass cum. it is wild when he strokes my nipples at the same time. doggy is the best but i can get them sometimes if i sit on him too. i have never had them before except with him.

who else is having these it is so GOOD

Asian Bottom

Sexy Member
Media
with me i think it is the fatness of his cock, not longness. I have found that a cock can be too long for me and hit my limits and then it is not nice, but if it is thick or if it is a thick toy then i love it. also don't like having thin things going in and out fast - i don't know who thinks my ass will respond to in and out fast and faster if it is just one finger or something..... it is not about speed....

Kettlecorn

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
all the time man = enjoy them if you want to progress your anal orgasms try looking into prostate massages and you can experience wonderful full body orgasms along with the anal orgasms.

Deadlikeme1985

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
with me i think it is the fatness of his cock, not longness. I have found that a cock can be too long for me and hit my limits and then it is not nice, but if it is thick or if it is a thick toy then i love it. also don't like having thin things going in and out fast - i don't know who thinks my ass will respond to in and out fast and faster if it is just one finger or something..... it is not about speed....
Lol When I said big I was talking about fat. I thought that was the same thing. :p

kentgwm

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Pretty much described exactly why I love bottoming so much. Feels like I'm having multiple orgasms every time I get fucked. So good, makes me horny and hard just thinking about it.
I do not know if size is a big contributor to my anal orgasms....but I have them with a good FB friend of mine. I think it's related to our whole sexual relationship - we sort of communicate with looks and feels. We want to pleasure each other.

billyboyaust

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I do not know if size is a big contributor to my anal orgasms....but I have them with a good FB friend of mine. I think it's related to our whole sexual relationship - we sort of communicate with looks and feels. We want to pleasure each other.
I agree with you on this... My bf is actually well hung and thick but I believe it's because we are so well connected personally and sexually that his cock size is some what but not totally irrelevant...I cum hands free quite often just because I'm so into him being inside me and the passion and as soon as he sees me cum he blows

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I agree with you on this... My bf is actually well hung and thick but I believe it's because we are so well connected personally and sexually that his cock size is some what but not totally irrelevant...I cum hands free quite often just because I'm so into him being inside me and the passion and as soon as he sees me cum he blows
nice....sounds very nice.....

BigD_2

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was fucking my super-hot fuck buddy one time and he just rolled off of me yelling "stop stop" and I was scared as hell, I didn't know what was wrong! and he just said "so intense" -

That was how we both learned that anal orgasm is a thing that can happen. I had never caused one before and he had never had one before (and neither of us were exactly virgins when we met lol). We both googled the hell out of it over the next few days! We fucked a bunch of times after that and he halfway had a similar feeling once but we could never quite recreate it. We both wish we knew how it happened, though to the earlier points raised, I'm pretty thick and we had an insane sexual connection so both of those things must have helped.

Then he moved to NYC and got married to his husband and I haven't seen him since. Ah well, so it goes with fuck buddies.

ABigStickIsBest

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm a top and I play around with prostate toys but have yet to experience anything like what I hear other people describe. Sometimes it does feel really good, but it's not mind blowing the way guys seems to describe it. I've also watched some vids of guys having anal orgasms and that is definitely not happening to me (the convulsions, flopping around, and whatever.)

Years ago, in college, I had an ex who used to visit every few months and we'd have sex for hours. I'd start by rimming him, playing with his hole, getting him really sensitive, and then I'd slowly begin to fuck him. He one time started shaking and yelling after I had been deep in him for awhile, but we weren't fucking fast, just gentle and long pushes in and out. I stopped because I had no idea what was going on - and he said that he felt like he had cum two or three times in a row (but he hadn't shot anything.) His dick went soft but as soon as I started moving inside him he immediately got hard again and was literally moaning out of control to the point where I had to stuff a sock in his mouth to muffle the sound (we were in my dorm room) - LMAO.

It was pretty incredible for both of us. He had a nice thick cock of his own which kept alternating between soft and then rock hard again, but he never actually shot a load - and after this happened, we kept fucking for a couple of hours - he told me he felt like he had cum 20 times. I don't think either of us knew what it was called or what was going on but it was hot. Have never had that happen with another guy since - maybe because most guys just want a quick fuck-and-cum and so there's not enough time for the sensation to build? Would love to find a bottom to help achieve this, again, though! It was hot - and also fun.

Reactions: Mister2101
D

deleted37010

anal orgasms are why i am a bottom.. and a size queen
if you have yet to experience ...keep practicing...
i'll throw in what i've discovered and hope it can help...
this is particular to and about me... as an old and well-worn queen :)

i didn't start having anal orgasms until i was in my late twenties

sex with anal orgasms had some common themes
elements... if you will...they always predicted anal orgasms
the sexual energy was insane every time we had sex
from the moment we locked eyes....there was an immediate.... deep and intense connection
these sexual partners were talented tops and endowed... for me that is thick and nine inches
our sex lasted... 45min to several hours
and we had sex several times a week

D

deleted37010

He one time started shaking and yelling after I had been deep in him for awhile, but we weren't fucking fast, just gentle and long pushes in and out. I stopped because I had no idea what was going on - and he said that he felt like he had cum two or three times in a row (but he hadn't shot anything.) His dick went soft but as soon as I started moving inside him he immediately got hard again and was literally moaning out of control to the point where I had to stuff a sock in his mouth to muffle the sound
perfect description from a top....

Reactions: Mister2101

MissThing

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some of the best orgasms I've ever had were from being penetrated. There was one guy who ate my ass so right that I had those orgasms every time. I would be waiting, ass up and cheeks spread, for him! Haven't found a guy who can eat me the way he did yet. My entire body would be trembling from those orgasms!

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Some great comments here. Thanks for sharing. For those of you guys still waiting and or trying to have an anal orgasm.........keep trying...because it is so worth it.......just a mind blowing experience......
Some of the best orgasms I've ever had were from being penetrated. There was one guy who ate my ass so right that I had those orgasms every time. I would be waiting, ass up and cheeks spread, for him! Haven't found a guy who can eat me the way he did yet. My entire body would be trembling from those orgasms!
You make that sound so good Miss T!!!