Anyone Else have fetish with flaccid Penis?

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Flaccid dicks turn me on big time, especially when you can see one through a guy's pants/shorts. When mesh gym shorts started to grow longer in the '90s and were called basketball shorts, many young guys started wearing them. Being that they always wore boxers, often you couldn't miss seeing the outline of their dicks hanging to one side or the other. When I noticed how hot it looked, I retired my briefs and made the switch to boxers to get in on the fun. Over the past few years boxerbriefs have become popular and don't reveal as much detail as boxers when worn with new thin fabric gym shorts. Too bad! I wear boxers with everything and love when the outline my limp dick shows in my gym shorts or track pants. I see many guys at the gym that wear boxers (or freeball), and love that they sport their goods for all of us to admire.

jojo7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if walking around the house naked in front of my gf while my flaccid penis flops around, then yes i have this fetish LOL

Reactions: deleted871301

Hockeytiger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I don't think I have a fetish for them, but I do think they're super cute. And I have an urge to put them in my mouth and make them hard.

Yikes! I know you didn't mean it that way, but I'd suggest not describing a man's penis to his face as "cute". Unless, what you want to see that dick stay soft LOL.

OMGmybf

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Love it when my bf and i have naked days. seeing his flaccid cock swinging and bouncing around all day as he walks around. :D so hot.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yikes! I know you didn't mean it that way, but I'd suggest not describing a man's penis to his face as "cute". Unless, what you want to see that dick stay soft LOL.

I really do think soft penises are cute - like puppies are cute. But I choose my times to tell him so VERY carefully :biggrin1:

Please anyone send me pictures of penis! I don't care if it's yours, your dads, a dick pic someone sent you, or whatever. Just please share them with me. sendmedickpics@yahoo.com

tinytigger

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love seeing big flaccid cocks, especially when they're bigger than my hard 4-1/4 incher by a couple of inches!!

Reactions: cuckboy