Anyone else have hypospadias?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by balboajo, Aug 22, 2006.

1. balboajo

balboajo New Member

I have a mild version of a birth defect called hypospadias on my penis. It is defined by the Urethral opening being located not at the top of the penis. In my case it is in the front of the penis at the base of my head. That is called first degree. More severe cases exist when the opening is on the shaft, sometimes way down. In my case it does not present a problem but is just a minor variation. I credit it with giving me an especially long shooting trajectory. Does anyone else here have it? If so is it a problem for you?

2. fowfer

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Yes, also have a mild case of Hypospadias. Didn't realize I had a condition or find out what it was until about 5 years ago. Had been told since I was a child that I had no opening when born and doctor had to lance. I think my parents were probably uneducated on the condition and didn't know. Have offen wondered what it would feel like to have a frenulum. Had modest foreskin over about 3/4's of head circumference but like a dummy had it cut off at age 48.

Attached is the only pic I have thet illustrates my condition.

Attached Files:

3. Gisella

Gold Member

Thanks very much for the information and the pic helped me a lot to understand what you were talking about.

As a single woman i like to know and learn about penis matters/issues and situations...:wink:

4. Ette

Ette New Member

A friend of mine had a son born with this condition except much worse. She let a neurologist operate when he was about a year I wish I had known her then, she told me its a horrible job. They really needed a skilled plastic surgeon to do it but she wasn't advised very well and she suffers enormous guilt over the whole thing. If it had been me I would have left it well alone and waited to see how the child felt about it but there is huge pressure in the medical community to "fix" what's wrong.

5. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    I pray you meant urologist. A neurologist is a brain surgeon.

Sure the penis has a head and men are prone to think with it, but still...

6. Ette

Ette New Member

LOL yes I did mean that I have to stop popping from one window to another!!!! Sheesh I better go see what I may have written elsewhere..could be embarassing for someone!!!

"Hey look at my dick and tell me what's wrong with my brain"

Since we're on LPSG it must be the blood factor!:biggrin1:

7. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    No worries.

In fact it's ironic that on this thread in particular you left me the perfect opening.

couldn't resist...
    shutting up now.

8. Ette

Ette New Member

Hey we have to take it when it comes......:eek:

9. coopturn

coopturn Member

FYI, neurologists are not surgeons. Neurosurgeons are surgeons.

10. Ette

Ette New Member

Yeap you're right there!

11. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    Damn it. You couldn't have posted that in time for me to edit my own stupidity?

*hangs head in shame*

12. NCbear

Gold Member

Yes, I was born with this and have had no surgical correction. No problem for me at present, but I will say
    (1) I worry about being fitted for a catheter if I ever need one;

(2) I still get plenty of stares (and even a few questions from bold guys) in locker rooms because I don't look entirely cut or uncut;

(3) some guys are freaked out by dick differences, but luckily not as many as you might think;

(4) when I was born, I had THREE piss holes, two of which closed up, and now my urethra is the third one, about 1.5 inches down the shaft on the underside of it (the ventral side, I believe, if I remember my biology terms correctly);

(5) I really don't like not having a frenulum, but I'm happy my mother (who is a backward-as-hell 1950s-trained nurse in most other ways, including saying several times after I came out at the age of 18 that her nursing school training advocated electroshock "therapy" for homosexuality) decided to leave me my foreskin, even if it was only to ensure that I had enough skin for hypospadias repair later in life; and

(6) more and more boys are being born with hypospadias, most due to genetics and some to so-called "feminizing" substances, which affect developing male fetuses, that are from common environmental toxins (see http://www.hypospadiashelp.fsnet.co.uk/HypospadiasFAQs.html).
    See http://www.heainfo.org/ for an association of men with hypospadias and epispadias, http://www.isna.org/node/81 for surgical issues and implications, and http://www.pedisurg.com/PtEduc/Hypospadias.htm for a diagram or two (incidentally, my own urethral site is approximately the second one down form the head, as shown in the diagram).

NCbear

13. Nelly Gay

Nelly Gay New Member

I don't have it but it is relatively common especially in the milder forms and doesn't seem to cause any problems ....

14. Sly Adey

Sly Adey New Member

I love to give head to guys with hypospadias. It's a plus to me. If intact there is all the fun of the foreskin, the glans and the added extra of being able to put your tongue in to the urethra, A supersensitive area that feels like nothing else. like being kissed by a cock. I vividly remember giving head to one guy who came twice in a couple of minutes when I did that and because of the positioning of the opening he gushed like a geyser when he came. I swallowed every drop and didn't want to stop. Makes me hard every time I think about it.

The intact hypospadias cock is a normal cock with all the nerve endings of a normal cock that has not fused together in the conventional way for what ever reason. The frenulum is not formed as the foreskin has not fused but all the nerves are there. You are not missing anything if you have hypospadias and have not been cut.

And as for UTIs as usual that comes down to basic hygiene and common sense.

15. louiebill

louiebill Member

Albums:
    Hello
    I have hypospadias. I am a married guy. I posted some stuff with my wife at an amature site. If you want to see mine its at the end of the clip we made. My wife jerks it off at the end of the clip and it shows the ejaculation. I like seeing other guys with this condition. My cock operates normal it just shoots from the opening thnat is located under the head about 1 inch down from the head. The clip is located here. :: amateur-blogs real amateurs/swingers ::
    Louis

16. staggr

staggr New Member

Yes, I have it too. First degree also. My pee hole is a horizontal slit right where the head meets the shaft. All my foreskin in on top and over the years it has stretched out to about 2 inches becuase I use it to hold my penis when I pee.

My mother took me to a doctor when I was about 7 to see about having it corrected. Doc told her we could have it done or leave it because I could function fine the way it is. This was around 1955 and they did not have insurance so they decided to leave me the way I was. Sometimes I wish it had been corrected but then I hear about so many botched surgeries for this. Actually I have been able to function fine the way it is and my wife does not care.

I get some funny looks at the gym showers when others see how long my foreshin is.

It is really a more common condition than most people know. I think I read that about 1 in every 125 guys have it.

17. louiebill

louiebill Member

Albums:
    Hi Staggr
    I think that is correct 1 in 125 have hypospadias. My story is very simalir to yours. More men are admitting haveing it these days since the internet. My wife did not care eather. She had dicks of every size and shape before we married. In her exact words, "It gets hard and shoots cum who cares"
    louis

18. staggr

staggr New Member

Hi. Louiebill,

Same here. My wife is a nurse and has seen all sizes and shapes but she doesn't care. We have been married for nearly 39 years.

19. lgemember9

lgemember9 New Member

I am a gay guy with it too. I am quite large and with a big head, and the guys all like it, a lot.

20. fowfer

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Strange - this thread only had a little conversation when first started last year, Now, all of a sudden we have three first degress in 3 hours. I too have a first degree hypospadias. Have tried to build a small file on the subject but not much luck. I am willing to share or swap pics with any of you if interested.

Draft saved Draft deleted