Anyone else have hypospadias?

AirlinesOfWorld

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am new to the list, but have met dj92570j. I, too have hypospadias, and am on the large side. I have had corrective surgery, that has made an almost perfect circle pee hole. I am 7 1/4 in length, and 6 inches girth. Mine was minor and corrected when I was young.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I knew a mother who's son had it... she left it be... but as the kid hit is older teens he began to get very upset about it.
They tried surgery to make a normal hole... but the one under the head never did close up properly.

She asked I f I would talk to him about it and I did and he seemed even more freaked out to have TWO pissholes that he had been to have the one on the underside.

He said his biggest fear was having some girl see it and think he was deformed.

I told him that the best Idea I could suggest was to put a ring thru the two holes and call it a piercing. (PA piercings were fairly uncommon at the time.)

I showed him mine and he was very intrigued by the idea...

The last I heard from him was a few years later when he told me that advice had changed his young life... once he had the ring in there he went form being affraid a girl would see his dick to being eager for them to see it.

Strangely, drawing MORE attention to it made him far less self conscious of it.

bigguy6977

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There was a guy I suckrd in a arcade once that had it have way down his shaft, and his cock was good sized to, but his head was just that to get him off I had to suck on the side of his cock.

fatncocky61

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yea I hear ya dude, but I sometimes think I haver too much foreskin, and have considered removal. But it sounds like you say no.

fatncocky61

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks very much for the information and the pic helped me a lot to understand what you were talking about.

As a single woman i like to know and learn about penis matters/issues and situations...:wink:

Hi, as a woman would you consider looking at my gallery photos and give me your opinion on my hypospadias. I also have a very mild distal hypo, with a rather long hooded foreskin.

buffbaldy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a hypospadia caused by my PA I had it pierced way back so that it would not pull out. I wear a 00ga PA and so when I take it out I have a large hole, most guys really get off when I shoot out that hole.

malito

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was born with the problem and at the good age of 14 was talked into "fixing" it. They cut off my foreskin and just made a hold a little further down the shaft. I have had a couple of problems since then and have had three more "fixings". My hole is small and has scar tissue so I spray. I have to sit to pee when at home or a friends' house. At a urinal I have to be very careful to not pee on my pants, so I often use the stall. My penis has been the embarassment of my life. Small, 4", and deformed. It works, married 36 years and three kids. I still don't like it. As a kid I was teased mercilessly and almost had the thing cut off.
I'd give anything for a normal uncut penis.

Reactions: ismn85

Sounder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hello.
I hope this thread gets bumped up because i posted. I would love to hear from others.
i have a subcoronal hypo. My meatus is 1/4" below the head of my penis, and the head looks like i had a meatotomy. Im not into body mods and this bothers me very deeply. TGrowing up, my mom used to tell me i was normal. I never argued this until my first experience in the shower room at my sleepaway camp. I saw uncircumcised penises, circumcised ones too, but none like mine. Ive been made fun of, shamed, even beaten up over it. For a long time i couldnt use urinals out of shyness. Been asked why mine has a mouth, and thought of tattooing it to look like a snake. That lasted about a minute.
I resented my parents for not fixing it when i was l little. Doctors told me i would not be able to have children, 2 great kids later, i realized he was wrong. I always had to be careful or i would get urinary infections from hell- like the one im suffering through now. I think my big meatus is like a superhighway for bacteria straight to my bladder.
Well, thanks to the internet, i actually found a doctor who will perform reconstructive surgery on me. Im seeing him end of December to schedule the surgery. I cant wait to look normal and to pee straight. Here are a couple pictures of me. Again, im so glad i found this thread.

Attachments

fowfer

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Hello.
I hope this thread gets bumped up because i posted. I would love to hear from others.
i have a subcoronal hypo. My meatus is 1/4" below the head of my penis, and the head looks like i had a meatotomy. Im not into body mods and this bothers me very deeply. TGrowing up, my mom used to tell me i was normal. I never argued this until my first experience in the shower room at my sleepaway camp. I saw uncircumcised penises, circumcised ones too, but none like mine. Ive been made fun of, shamed, even beaten up over it. For a long time i couldnt use urinals out of shyness. Been asked why mine has a mouth, and thought of tattooing it to look like a snake. That lasted about a minute.
I resented my parents for not fixing it when i was l little. Doctors told me i would not be able to have children, 2 great kids later, i realized he was wrong. I always had to be careful or i would get urinary infections from hell- like the one im suffering through now. I think my big meatus is like a superhighway for bacteria straight to my bladder.
Well, thanks to the internet, i actually found a doctor who will perform reconstructive surgery on me. Im seeing him end of December to schedule the surgery. I cant wait to look normal and to pee straight. Here are a couple pictures of me. Again, im so glad i found this thread.

Sounder

Good luck on your operation. Hope it comes out how you want it. My hypo is mild and I didn't discover what it was til I was about 60. I was told the meatus was closed at birth and doctor had to lance. I thought the deformity was caused by the doctor. Knew I was different from my brothers and friends but thought it was doctors fault. When I started PE was doing a lot of internet reading and happened across a hypospadias article. Had all the classic stream problems and sit whenever possible. Even had what little foreskin I had removed back in the 80's and doctor didn't even mention the hypo.

Any way, Good Luck. Would like to see how it comes out. My hypo pics are in my profile and if you haven't found it, there is a hypo forum below'

fow

Sounder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Any way, Good Luck. Would like to see how it comes out. My hypo pics are in my profile and if you haven't found it, there is a hypo forum below'

fow

Thank you. I was told normal, then told it was a botched circ, then just told to shut up. Now i know better, found a highly skilled surgeon. Maybe this will end the prostate infections.
oh, where is this forum you mentioned. I really want to see it.

fowfer

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Thank you. I was told normal, then told it was a botched circ, then just told to shut up. Now i know better, found a highly skilled surgeon. Maybe this will end the prostate infections.
oh, where is this forum you mentioned. I really want to see it.

Go to the bottom of the page in "Social Groups" or click on "Community" at the top of the page and go to "Social Groups". Not enough activity.

Also noticed your handle "Sounder". Do you sound? I have tried a few times but usually get a little irritation and won't try again for a while.

fow

Sounder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I used to sound quite often. I was/am able to sound my urethra with a 1/2" sound or with my pinkie up to the first knuckle. Just a byprodust of my hypo. Tyanks. Ill look for tye links