Anyone else have sex with women for this

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by BIGDICKSMALLBALLS, May 11, 2009.

1. BIGDICKSMALLBALLS

BIGDICKSMALLBALLS New Member

Albums:
    i admit I am a male whore. I have slept with over 175 women. I have turned away more than that. Being 36, retired and over 8.25 and 6 seems to help. I have sex more for rocking a womens world than for my own pleasure. I think I have had so much sex with so many amazing looking women I am desensitized to sex. I have sex with women and most times dont even cum. I get a kick out of hitting every womans cervix and for the most part they all get dick whipped. Thats the high. I just got out of a ten year marriage so Im not into settling down. I am upfront about that and if one of my gals finds a guy she is into dating, I step aside. The reward is them always coming back for more. Ones that move out of town always when they visit come for a reminder. Anyone else this way. Most girls think I dont enjoy it with them bc I dont cum. But I enjoy watching there facial expressions, verbal ramblings, lack of being able to speak when teasing, and bone shattering cums more than i enjoy it. Anybody else desensitized from to much sex too.

2. cb1737

cb1737 New Member

Albums:
    36 and retired, sounds like you pay for all sex, just my opinion

3. BIGDICKSMALLBALLS

Albums:
    never had to in my life. I am trying to add personal pics but cant get it to work. That might help explain. Have perfected the art of picking up women. Its easy. I have been around women my whole life, actually went to therapy about it not long ago. Every women I meet is a game to see if I can hook them. Dont believe me. I am not trying to win an award.

4. invisibleman

Gold Member

Even though, I am not a male whore...I don't orgasm from a guy sucking me...or by me fucking a guy or getting fucked.

5. D_76froy

D_76froy New Member

I have sex all the time with a variety of women, but I am certainly NOT desensitized to sex. In fact, the more I have sex, the better it is for me as well as my partners, and I cum all the time and every time. I actually crave sex more now than when I was younger, so I'm surprised that you're experiencing desensitized sex.

6. D_Jerry_Atric

D_Jerry_Atric Account Disabled

Are you on any medications? Those can make it hard for people to cum.

7. D_Clifftonne Copperclappers

I'm in my fifties, have good, rewarding sex regularly with three women including my wife, and am still enjoying one night stands, most recently last week. I can never get enough pussy, have very little difficulty getting it, and am not at all desensitized. Number-wise, I'm heading towards my first century and hope to pass well over that before I hang up my equipment.

8. B_Mister Buildington

Maybe you should find one woman you actually care about instead of just putting notches in your bedpost. Maybe date and woo her a bit before fucking her. I don't mean to sound like a dick- I'm actually trying to give you advice that could re-sensitize you to sex.

9. B_Artful Dodger

B_Artful Dodger New Member

Definately doesn't look over 8 and a quarter to me...

10. Ramsey

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Um, 36 and retired? Where did you work? A child slave labor camp? And you get a kick out of hitting a woman's cervix? Are you a masochist? Most women find that quite painful. And I still don't understand your question. You ask if anyone else has sex for ...what? You go on to explain how desensitized you are to sex, so... what are you asking? I'm not quite sure you know what you are talking about.

11. jeepboi87

jeepboi87 New Member

no...i love sex every time

12. shybutwhy

shybutwhy Member

hes asking if anyone else has sex simply to please women.

i've had as much sex as the next guy and only came twice during sex, every other time i had to do it manually.

and although i dont consider myself gods gift to women like it seems you do yes i did i used to fuck my girlfriend all the time when i saw her and since i had to jerk off to bust i did it mostly to please her. but that doesnt mean i didnt enjoy it.

13. B_ytcorp

B_ytcorp New Member

I love nothing more than to see that spark from a woman when she's really enjoying herself. Its the coolest thing ever to make a woman quiver at your touch... I couldn't care less if I got my "fair-share" some days.

14. laughatbig

laughatbig New Member

Albums:
    have you ever tried fucking a guy in the ass, that might bring back the feeling you are missing from screwing only women, it might also bring down your swollen head.

15. BIGDICKSMALLBALLS

Albums:
    not trying that. I wouldnt recommend my lifestyle for anyone. i dont really like that it is hard to get into sex for myself. Its the grass is greener on the other side deal. i always wonder if the next girl can do it better and always end up moving to the next one. Its quite miserable to be honest with you. If there is a place to post a bunch of pics of the last 10-15 girls, they are all hot as hell. im not bragging but catching women is like A Sport, once you master it, it comes easy. I dont think my normal way of thinking is normal. I walk into a reaturant, walmart, gym, golf course, where ever, I am looking for a girl to meet. Thats not normal. Confidence, being cocky, and being retired at 36 doesnt hurt. As far as the ? of my work. i started my first business when I was in high school. Was doing $300,000 a month before i could legally drink. Sold my last 2 companies to fortune 300 companies. I went about life backwards. never did drugs, anything wrong, worked 18 hours a day and wanted to own the world. Was fucking miserable. Now i spend every day with my boys, when they are with there mom a couple times a week thats my play time with the gals.

16. looking hard

looking hard New Member

175 not bad, past that mark a while ago. The problem isn't that you are desensitized to sex but women. Not that you are bored with them but it's gotten to easy to get them. A big part of the excitement is the chase but if there is no doubt about the out come, you no longer care as much about the sex. You should try different types of women size, age, looks, and race to see if the excitement can be found again. Look out your normal box and see if you can find the thrill of the hunt.Challenge yourself.

17. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

I agree and it's deff not 6 inches thick in that pic either.

You can't post their pictures without their permission.

18. horton

horton New Member

Either you are full of horse pucky, or you would do well to look for another therapist. Good luck.

19. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    You were making $300,000 a month before you were 21 years old and have sold your last two companies to Fortune 5oo concerns? All I can say is kudos to you.

And I really, really miss 11inchcok right now.

#19 B_Nick8, May 20, 2009
    Last edited: May 20, 2009
  20. DiscoBoy

Gold Member

Size queen :rolleyes:.

And I apologize for your misfortunes BIGDICKSMALLBALLS.

Draft saved Draft deleted