Anyone else have to wear a jock all the time.. to keep from get'n groped!.. hehe

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by BigGuy22, Aug 17, 2006.

1. BigGuy22

BigGuy22 New Member

Anyways.. I'm not so sure if I can call it "blessed".. but I have a 10 inch thick cock, that has always gotten me attention.. some I enjoyed and lots of it i havent. I went all through high school known as "Big D".. and the name has still stuck in college. It never ceases to amaze me how many guys will come right up and ask if they can feel my cock, or just reach out and try and grab it when I am in the showers or locker room at school.

For starters.. my cock is 8 inches soft.. and looks a lot bigger soft than than most guys are hard that I have encountered in the locker rooms (not that you see all that many dudes with boners in there), but I have come across a few guys that have gotten boned looking at me. I think the fact that I am 5'6 and 165 lbs,, is the reason I get so much attention.. that and the fact that my cock looks to be equal to the size of my arm (almost).

For the most part it doesnt bother me.. I have gotten used to it.. I have gotten checked out since I was 12. My little brother is in the same shape as me.. his cock is a little bit bigger I think.. we havent compared them in a few years.. but yeah.. he is seriously packing too. I have gotten used to having to wear jock straps most of the time.. just to keep from getting stares and having some peace while I was in high school. I also have to put a couple paper towels in there to sop up some of the mess I make, it seems my cock is constantly drippin pre-come.. anyone else have that problem???

Anyways...It would literally hang out of my shorts if I didnt, wear a jock all teh time, and when i was younger and bolder I used to show it off in school. I liked to slip it out of my leg of my shorts and show girls in school.. and sometimes guys as well... just to see their reactions.. most would get boned.. and I would just laff my ass off at them, and I would have the girls getting as many wet spots on their pants as the guys. Anyways.. lemme know what types of stuff has happened to you in school, I have some pretty wicked stories to tell if anyone is intersted.. and I am going to work at getting a picture on here, if I dont have to be a payin "member" haha.. to post one.

2. RICKY_27

RICKY_27 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    HEY 'BG'!!

I'm not as big as you but I've been 'strapped' since I was in college. I wear a 'swimmer strap' as my undies. To solve the problem of 'leakin' big time' I wear an 'MG'. I just slip one in my pouch and I'm good to go. Clean up is simple, just toss it in the waste can. Sure hope this suggestion will be useful to you.

RICKY_27

PS: 'MG' = Men's Guard (available at Walgreens or Walmart).

3. SurferGirlCA

Gold Member

Hmmmmm, deja vu. :cool:

4. agnslz

Gold Member

Hmmmmm......YES! It's deja vu all over!:biggrin1::cool:

BigGuy (if that is what you really are), I'm glad you found your way over to one of the LPSG's more 'supportive' areas!:biggrin1: Maybe your opinion of this place will change now?:tongue:

5. dkmilker

dkmilker Member

If I send you some stamped, self-addressed envelopes will you send 'em to ME, instead of tossing 'em in the waste can? :tongue:

6. NIMBUS

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hey, I can sympathise. I was always reasonably well hung at school but I had a mate that I met in the first year of secondary school who was hung like you. It was huge :redface: !

In the changing rooms after PE some of the other lads noticed it. It was thick, circumcised and swung around like it had a life of it's own. As Phil was cut (unlike 95% of us) one guy came up with the nickname 'Nozzle' (because he thought that it looked like a fireman's hose) and the name stuck right through school. Whenever we were in the changing rooms or showers you could guarantee that most lads eyes went straight to that pendulous cock, which looked particularly impressive as it's owner was a real short-arse, to see what it was doing. I can't say that I ever saw another lad get hard, though.

As we got older we hung out together a lot and I often saw him haul it from his pants. We talked about it once when we were 15 and he confided in me that it was just over eight inches soft and ten hard. Having seen it flaccid I had no reason to disbelieve him. On several occasions I tried to talk him into masturbating with me, for two reasons - (i) I'd never seen an erect, circumcised cock and (ii) I'd never seen a circumcised guy masturbate and was interested in 'how they did it without a foreskin'. Sadly he was one of the guys that was absolutely 100% straight and I couldn't even persuade him to wank with me.

When I think back to school days I often think about him and remember some of the fun that we had. Another friend of mine works in the same area and for an authority and, as we talked in the bar the other week, mentioned that he'd been in a meeting with my former friend, who is now married with kids. That set me wondering if he has any sons and, if so, whether they have inherited their dad's endowment!

7. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

I swear I've never heard of an "MG" being anything but a sportscar! More info please!

Draft saved Draft deleted