anyone else in a straight relationship and miss sucking dick?

D_Dickson Derelicked

Experimental Member
Media
I'm a guy who has been in a relationship with a great girl for 2 years. I love her to bits and the sex is amazing. I can control it but I do miss sucking cock.

I'm one of those unusual guys who isn't attracted to men as a whole but I do like to suck cock. I experimented whilst I was younger and although women were always on my mind throughout the days I did have a few situations where I gladly put my a cock in my mouth.

I wouldn't have a relationship with a guy but when I'm single and these occassions occured I did love the feeling of a hard dick in my mouth.

I would never cheat on my girl but is anyone else like this?

Reactions: figgnewton

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a guy who has been in a relationship with a great girl for 2 years. I love her to bits and the sex is amazing. I can control it but I do miss sucking cock.
I empathise. There's something very zen about giving head.

One of my biggest fears about dating a bi guy was that I would be denying him an intrinsic desire because I don't share my partners.

Does your girlfriend know? Would she be willing to open your relationship up to that?

Kudos for remaining faithful despite the temptation.

vlls

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I can relate. Even though Ive never sucked dick before I get the urge to do so a lot of times. My girlfriend knows about this but doesnt seem too willing to let me do it. And im not gonna cheat on her so... ya, I wish she'd let me

omgbbq

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I feel the exact same way.

My GF knows about my experiences and while I thought it would make the relationship more open and honest, she holds it against me instead and is more jealous.

Almost40

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Why can't i find any guys like the ones in this thread? To me there is nothing more exciting than a str8 guy , married or single i don't care,that likes to suck dick... Just that, nthng else. Hook up somewhere, indoor outdoor house garage wherever whatever, suck me off and then tell me to fuck off... I'll be happy to fuck off after....

Reactions: Barberseville