Anyone else interested in just sucking cock?

commpulsive

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Ive been married more than 40 years. About 5 years ago, sucked my first cock. As others have pointed out, once you do it, you can’t hold back. I seem to have a 6 month period of guilt , then I find myself doing it again. Almost always have the guy take pictures of his cock in my mouth, using my phone, which i crop and send to him if he wants to see it. Would much rather give than receive. Look forward to the feel of cock and cum in my mouth. Biggest concern is some kind of STD. If my wife found out i suck cock, or worse yet, brought home a bug, i would be dead within the hour. Glad to read I’m not alone in this and that there are a lot of like minded straight guys Guilt, availability, and disease are my biggest drawbacks.
The part where you have the guy take pictures is hot, I'm into the same, except he takes videos which are in turn mostly for my pleasure. All of which I've watched countless times while getting myself off. Or sometimes I get worked up and send samples to folks I come across online who show interest.

figgnewton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ive been married more than 40 years. About 5 years ago, sucked my first cock. As others have pointed out, once you do it, you can’t hold back. I seem to have a 6 month period of guilt , then I find myself doing it again. Almost always have the guy take pictures of his cock in my mouth, using my phone, which i crop and send to him if he wants to see it. Would much rather give than receive. Look forward to the feel of cock and cum in my mouth. Biggest concern is some kind of STD. If my wife found out i suck cock, or worse yet, brought home a bug, i would be dead within the hour. Glad to read I’m not alone in this and that there are a lot of like minded straight guys Guilt, availability, and disease are my biggest drawbacks.
The biggest concern is STDS or herpes. Not sure of the chances but not worth it to try and be unlucky to catch something and explain . For now just a fantasy and enjoy reading other people's post. Bonaparte

yld1

Expert Member
Media
I think just wanting to suck cock is a start of a whole new sexual experience. Sucking is so exciting and feeling a throbbing cock spilling its load in your mouth or on your face is just awesome. But once you start getting fucked... Man, the feeling of a hard one pumping in and out of your ass is an experience you can't compare to anything else. Psychologically you know you're giving someone intense pleasure, and physically it feels great once you're prepared and used to it. Painful at first but when you keep at it, it's the best thing in the world. Don't get me wrong, I love fucking a tight wet pussy as well, but getting plowed feels better for me. I cum like a fountain with a cock up my ass.

The same can probably be said for a person who started the opposite way.

steveh9

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think just wanting to suck cock is a start of a whole new sexual experience. Sucking is so exciting and feeling a throbbing cock spilling its load in your mouth or on your face is just awesome. But once you start getting fucked... Man, the feeling of a hard one pumping in and out of your ass is an experience you can't compare to anything else. Psychologically you know you're giving someone intense pleasure, and physically it feels great once you're prepared and used to it. Painful at first but when you keep at it, it's the best thing in the world. Don't get me wrong, I love fucking a tight wet pussy as well, but getting plowed feels better for me. I cum like a fountain with a cock up my ass.

This is so true I thought about sucking a dick for over a year before I tried my first one - and found it so great- with a dick in my mouth and my lips sliding up and down on it. This made me want to take anal and it too was so great.

steveh9

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am a married guy and love sex with my wife, but a while back, I started fantasizing about sucking cock. I have since set up a few hookups where I got to suck a cock and I loved it. The only thing is I am not interested in anything else with a guy. I don't want to kiss, nip play or anal. Just sucking cock. A few of the guys I hooked up with tried for more, but I had no interest. Is this common? Thanks.

Very common i think, but it led me to being submissive for other guys

yusufkhanz

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm mainly only interested in the cock. My fantasy is to have a really dominant, talkative man, make me suck his cock and then feed me his sperm. Want him to tell me that I'm going to eat it for him and makes sure that I do.

Reactions: merc41 and diver6

romer12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
where is the line for head, a large one please...................in South Jersey please..