Anyone else interested in just sucking cock?

Straighteightguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am a married guy and love sex with my wife, but a while back, I started fantasizing about sucking cock. I have since set up a few hookups where I got to suck a cock and I loved it. The only thing is I am not interested in anything else with a guy. I don't want to kiss, nip play or anal. Just sucking cock. A few of the guys I hooked up with tried for more, but I had no interest. Is this common? Thanks.
Neither did I, want to do anything else, until it happened. Now it's all I think about.

Reactions: Kevin Smalls

Whats the best way to go about finding a guy though? Especially for a first timer...

Reactions: JacKHeaD32

I feel the same way. I don't have much desire to get sucked by a guy, unless he was super handsome or good looking face wise, but have a very strong desire to suck cocks of all shapes sizes and colors

Stratavos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Whats the best way to go about finding a guy though? Especially for a first timer...
well... checking up at a bathouse, or another cruising spot, if you want it to be discreet, though if you're really concerned about communicable diseases, and such...join a LGBT social group in person, and see where things go from there. You might make some new friends :p

Kevin Smalls

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have this same urge. Physically and emotionally I'm attracted to women. But I am craving sucking huge cock. Nothing else, no reciprocation. Just orally worshipping a massive dick. I crave both the submissiveness/inferiority/worship aspect (for me anyway, I know that most don't have that feeling about it) and it looks like it would feel and taste so good. I haven't done it yet.

Know butt

Experimental Member
Media
well... checking up at a bathouse, or another cruising spot, if you want it to be discreet, though if you're really concerned about communicable diseases, and such...join a LGBT social group in person, and see where things go from there. You might make some new friends :p
Where can you join one of these groups

Bigbozak66

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have this same urge. Physically and emotionally I'm attracted to women. But I am craving sucking huge cock. Nothing else, no reciprocation. Just orally worshipping a massive dick. I crave both the submissiveness/inferiority/worship aspect (for me anyway, I know that most don't have that feeling about it) and it looks like it would feel and taste so good. I haven't done it yet.

As a Bi Man, its good to know someone else shares my quirk! I also enjoy crave verbal instructions...the nastier he talks, the deeper he thrusts the more turned on I get.

Unfortunately, It has been way... way too long since I had the pleasure. but damn it does taste good!

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I still prefer meeting guys at my local gym--in the showers and sauna/steam room. I mostly go during off-peak hours so there are less people and more privacy.
Men who sit naked in the sauna/steam room are often interested in stroking together and meeting others (Maybe a gross categorization, but I've often found it to be true). I do not mess with guys wearing shorts or bathing suits. When alone one-on-one, simply touch your dick and see if the other guys respond. Don't make it real obvious (i.e. start jerking off), but enough of a touch that lets the other guy know you are interested. Things can proceed from there.
I have met three men in this manner over the past 2 months. All older (30s and 40s), married, and looking for sex. Just like many of the people responding to comments in this forum. Each time, as soon as I touched my dick, the other guys started stroking themselves and began getting hard, which was very nice. One guy began touching his dick, as soon as I sat down. So I reciprocated, and began stroking my own dick. We ended up jerking off together.
What's nice about meeting in the sauna, is you get to physically check the guy out (does he have a nice body and dick?) The best thing is you can TALK face to face....ask each other what you are looking for (i.e. I'm new at this and want to take my time; this is my first time; no kissing; no anal, etc...) Be honest. You can also set up a time to meet, exchange numbers, if things work out... Peace.

Tran_Man123

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
If I had to break it down I would say that I possess a proclivity towards sucking cock and swallowing cum only; however, way back when, my first male/male encounter included a hot session of making out before sucking my very first dick. Although I am in no way attracted to men I have no problems doing other things (kissing, rimming, fucking) with another man. It just all depends on the circumstances. That's the best answer I can give. Great question though.

Tran_Man123

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
As I have stated previously I much prefer to just suck cock and swallow sweet loads of cum. That would be plural by the way. But, I must admit, given the right circumstances and well you get the idea.

aninterestingguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When I go out of town, I like to go to the gym for this reason. I get in the sauna and just sit on my towel without covering up. At first I just liked guys to stare but last year in Louisville there were 5 people in the room all jerking each other and one guy blew me. As I was leaving I found the phone of a totally different person in the bathroom stall inviting people to "come over and play (naked) while the cat (wife) is away". I just used his phone to record a video of myself jerking off for a keepsake for the guy. The gym is a good time.

I still prefer meeting guys at my local gym--in the showers and sauna/steam room. I mostly go during off-peak hours so there are less people and more privacy.
Men who sit naked in the sauna/steam room are often interested in stroking together and meeting others (Maybe a gross categorization, but I've often found it to be true). I do not mess with guys wearing shorts or bathing suits. When alone one-on-one, simply touch your dick and see if the other guys respond. Don't make it real obvious (i.e. start jerking off), but enough of a touch that lets the other guy know you are interested. Things can proceed from there.
I have met three men in this manner over the past 2 months. All older (30s and 40s), married, and looking for sex. Just like many of the people responding to comments in this forum. Each time, as soon as I touched my dick, the other guys started stroking themselves and began getting hard, which was very nice. One guy began touching his dick, as soon as I sat down. So I reciprocated, and began stroking my own dick. We ended up jerking off together.
What's nice about meeting in the sauna, is you get to physically check the guy out (does he have a nice body and dick?) The best thing is you can TALK face to face....ask each other what you are looking for (i.e. I'm new at this and want to take my time; this is my first time; no kissing; no anal, etc...) Be honest. You can also set up a time to meet, exchange numbers, if things work out... Peace.