Anyone else interested in just sucking cock?

oralguy22

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm at the bi-curious stage now. I enjoy sucking cock, but so far it's mainly been my own; I can self-suck and really get into it! I have sucked one other guy and if I'm comfortable with someone I'd be up for sucking more cock. What appeals to me more is being with a couple and sharing the guys cock with the girl! That would be hot! And if you're interested in my photos and videos, they're on my profile.

romer12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
yes, if I could find a senior around the Union N.J.. area in need of head service.
no reciprocation needed.

Reactions: marstud

Bidenialer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I ve blown a few guys and it is huge turn on. Im pratically married but ive found having a cock in my mouth is a huge turn on and reward in itself. I havent had a huge cock yet but cherish the thought of having my mouth stuffed full of cock and come.....oh and im in perth WA;-)

ncbymail

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I am married but started sucking cock about 10-15 years ago after the wife lost interest in sex. I got tired of asking/begging and waiting so finally I went to a ABS and got my cock sucked. Wasn't long before I was sucking too and after that it wasn't long before I sucked almost all the time. I LOVE SUCKING COCK!! That's about all though....I have been topped and I've topped but really I'm in it for the cum. Very rarely fuck the wife anymore because all I think about is cock. I'm not into men....just their dicks!
I keep hoping to find a regular but I guess I'm too particular!!??

someotherguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It's the thing I find myself wanting to do more than anything else with guys. Only did it once and according to him I was really good at it. I guess it's a talent I didn't know I had and like most, I need more practice.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Like many before me in this thread I'm generally not into anal, kissing and lovey-dovey affection, but I'm totally turned on by cock! Oral is my primary interest, both giving and receiving, with 69 being the ultimate. But I also enjoy all manner of mutual JO, frottage and cock-2-cock activities.

Haggard_Wisdom

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
If your around my height and weight (5'8",140lbs) with 8" or more, I will suck the pre cum and cum out of you until your bone dry

I'm 5"8 and around 190lbs with a 7.5 inch cock. Too small and heavy? ;)

elginbiguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have been sucking cock for a few years now and still love it. Have not been fucked in my ass yet, but I have been fantasising about being spit roasted. Not sure how that would work, but might have to try it if I can find two guys willing. It is getting harder and harder finding even one guy to let me blow him. It seems that there are more cock suckers than feeders around.