anyone else just partially cut???

neils1153

1st Like
Media
this may or may not sound strange but im only partially cut... what makes me wonder is i have and identical twin brother and he is circumcised fully... i remember asking my mother years ago why i wasent circumcised and she said they on did a partial circumcision, in that they only cut off the bit that can extend past the tip of the glands if that makes sence... so i have a foreskin, but not totaly intact... anyone else hear of this???

D_Wilbur Nookiefinder

Experimental Member
Media
Yes and I don't imagine it would be all that uncommon. I mean, not every doc (or Rabbi) is going to cut in the same place ever time. I am cut but I have enough foreskin so that its not too tight. I can masturbate by moving skin up and down the shaft similar to an uncut guy, although I usually use lube. Helps out with the friction issues for the, uh, long haul...

mtl85

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, I know someone who is partially cut....so envious sometimes....it's awesome because he has the best of both worlds. Any in agreeance?

neils1153

1st Like
Media
Yeah, I know someone who is partially cut....so envious sometimes....it's awesome because he has the best of both worlds. Any in agreeance?

im going to agree here too... i never have a problem with tight forskin, and every woman i have been with i have been their first un-cut man... they say they love the feeling of it, and its quite a different feeling than being with an uncut man...

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Actually, the cut you describe is the cut that was performed on jews. Since the Romans felt that an exposed glans was obscene, jews who wanted to wrestle would simply use a bit of string to tie the foreskin remnant shut. Supposedly foreskin restoration was common amongst jews and Romans born with a short foreskin.

Once the rabbis realized that a lot of young jewish men were leaving judaism behind, they began to cut off all the foreskin. Sort of sick when you think about it.

dcho

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i think im uncut but have far less foreskin than some others. so i guess you get the best of both worlds : )

D_borefordhey

Experimental Member
Media
i wish i new what it was like to be circumsised im live in england and when u fist see a circumsied person i thought they had something rong but i hear its really good becuse u dont have to wash it as much

neils1153

1st Like
Media
i wish i new what it was like to be circumsised im live in england and when u fist see a circumsied person i thought they had something rong but i hear its really good becuse u dont have to wash it as much

that shouldent matter,,, you should allways was your "son", as often as possible!!!:eek:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!

that's just gross, man.

tanhardbod

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yes, they trimmed just a bit off mine so my foreskin covers all but the tip. Though we're not Jewish or religious for that matter. I think the old doc just screwed up but I'm happy about it as I never have any tight foreskin probs, and I think the skin over the head gives it a big "horsey" look. No lube needed for j/o either. And yes, it should be washed frequently, cut or not.

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
partially cut here also. was cut when I was about 2 because of excess foreskin (my parents told me this when I questioned them on why me and my brother were different..he's cut tight) the Dr did it in his office and only took off the excess. my skin almost completely covers my head except for the very tip where I appear to peep out of the skin. am glad I was not cut tight..actually wish they had left it all on. can't imagine having too much! lol. I'm told it was like 1-2inches of overhang. would be very cool to have that now! they wern't planning on having me cut to begin with (my father is uncut) but then the Dr. suggested it because of all the excess. my porr brother was clipped at birth I think because of my problem.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
partially cut here also. was cut when I was about 2 because of excess foreskin (my parents told me this when I questioned them on why me and my brother were different..he's cut tight) the Dr did it in his office and only took off the excess. my skin almost completely covers my head except for the very tip where I appear to peep out of the skin. am glad I was not cut tight..actually wish they had left it all on. can't imagine having too much! lol. I'm told it was like 1-2inches of overhang. I've not been with an uncut guy, so my opinion on this may not matter; but with too much foreskin overhang the penis looks like an anteater or a mini elephant trunk. This is NOT at all attractive to me. would be very cool to have that now! Eeeek!:eek:

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
partially cut here also. was cut when I was about 2 because of excess foreskin I'm told it was like 1-2inches of overhang. I've not been with an uncut guy, so my opinion on this may not matter; but with too much foreskin overhang the penis looks like an anteater or a mini elephant trunk. This is NOT at all attractive to me. would be very cool to have that now! Eeeek!:eek:

I respect your opinion, and you might even be right if it was extreme. I imagine since I was only 2 it must have looked along those line. but I might have grown into it! I did grow some since then! lol seriously, I think it might have been great just because I know what the skin I have feels like peeling back and forth over my head..great! it might have added to it. and now my skin tends to peel behind the head when hard even though it can still cover the head..maybe it would have stayed in place better too.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
BigMeatNJ, chances are your frenar band was guillotined. That's the seemingly elastic band near the tip which often is so tight that it causes "phimosis".