anyone else just partially cut???

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by neils1153, Jul 25, 2007.

1. neils1153

neils1153 New Member

this may or may not sound strange but im only partially cut... what makes me wonder is i have and identical twin brother and he is circumcised fully... i remember asking my mother years ago why i wasent circumcised and she said they on did a partial circumcision, in that they only cut off the bit that can extend past the tip of the glands if that makes sence... so i have a foreskin, but not totaly intact... anyone else hear of this???

2. D_Wilbur Nookiefinder

Yes and I don't imagine it would be all that uncommon. I mean, not every doc (or Rabbi) is going to cut in the same place ever time. I am cut but I have enough foreskin so that its not too tight. I can masturbate by moving skin up and down the shaft similar to an uncut guy, although I usually use lube. Helps out with the friction issues for the, uh, long haul...

3. mtl85

mtl85 New Member

Yeah, I know someone who is partially cut....so envious sometimes....it's awesome because he has the best of both worlds. Any in agreeance?

4. neils1153

neils1153 New Member

im going to agree here too... i never have a problem with tight forskin, and every woman i have been with i have been their first un-cut man... they say they love the feeling of it, and its quite a different feeling than being with an uncut man...

5. chico8

chico8 New Member

Actually, the cut you describe is the cut that was performed on jews. Since the Romans felt that an exposed glans was obscene, jews who wanted to wrestle would simply use a bit of string to tie the foreskin remnant shut. Supposedly foreskin restoration was common amongst jews and Romans born with a short foreskin.

Once the rabbis realized that a lot of young jewish men were leaving judaism behind, they began to cut off all the foreskin. Sort of sick when you think about it.

6. dcho

dcho New Member

i think im uncut but have far less foreskin than some others. so i guess you get the best of both worlds : )

7. SteveHd

Gold Member

dcho, exactly! Intact is the best.

8. yngjock20

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yes, I'm partially cut. Sometimes I can bring the skin over my head, but it just looks like I'm cut most of the time.

9. D_borefordhey

D_borefordhey New Member

i wish i new what it was like to be circumsised im live in england and when u fist see a circumsied person i thought they had something rong but i hear its really good becuse u dont have to wash it as much

10. neils1153

neils1153 New Member

that shouldent matter,,, you should allways was your "son", as often as possible!!!:eek:

11. dolfette

Gold Member

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!

that's just gross, man.

12. stedmond

stedmond New Member

yea dolfette I'll still pm to find out where you stole those pics

13. dolfette

Gold Member

LOL!

damn those men with a sense of humour :tongue:

14. danerain

Gold Member

Albums:
    I was thinking that I like truckers, and 5 teeth might make for easy acess ;)

15. tanhardbod

tanhardbod New Member

Yes, they trimmed just a bit off mine so my foreskin covers all but the tip. Though we're not Jewish or religious for that matter. I think the old doc just screwed up but I'm happy about it as I never have any tight foreskin probs, and I think the skin over the head gives it a big "horsey" look. No lube needed for j/o either. And yes, it should be washed frequently, cut or not.

16. Scott8361

Scott8361 Well-Known Member

Albums:
  17. BigMeatNJ

Gold Member

Albums:
    partially cut here also. was cut when I was about 2 because of excess foreskin (my parents told me this when I questioned them on why me and my brother were different..he's cut tight) the Dr did it in his office and only took off the excess. my skin almost completely covers my head except for the very tip where I appear to peep out of the skin. am glad I was not cut tight..actually wish they had left it all on. can't imagine having too much! lol. I'm told it was like 1-2inches of overhang. would be very cool to have that now! they wern't planning on having me cut to begin with (my father is uncut) but then the Dr. suggested it because of all the excess. my porr brother was clipped at birth I think because of my problem.

18. Principessa

Gold Member

19. BigMeatNJ

Gold Member

Albums:

20. SteveHd

Gold Member

BigMeatNJ, chances are your frenar band was guillotined. That's the seemingly elastic band near the tip which often is so tight that it causes "phimosis".

Draft saved Draft deleted