Anyone else lost his virginity to a straight(bi-curious) guy?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by alex-xx, Jun 22, 2011.

1. alex-xx

alex-xx Member

I'm just curious if there's anyone else who has been in this 'situation'. All the gay guys I know think it's kinda funny/weird/kool that I first had sex with a straight guy.

2. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    You... had sex... with a straight guy...
    Um... Congratz?

Im curious to see what comments will spawn from this. *Gets popcorn*

But yeah. Bi guys are whores.

3. badger2395

badger2395 Member

THAT's an overgeneralization - no matter HOW you meant it.

4. houtx48

Gold Member

I had my cherry popped by an older married guy with four kids he was I guess bi. I like big dicked latin daddies to this day.

5. NY4Curious

NY4Curious New Member

Back in the dark ages (the late 1950s early 1960s) in a small (pop 2,000) farming community in the Upper Midwest, no one (except me and I hard had) knew what a homosexual, let alone bisexual was (a friend whose brother was in the Air Force told him a "fairy" was a man with two holes). In high school nearly every sexual encounter I had with my contemporaries were with "straight" boys. In the days before the pill girls were reluctant to put out unless they were going steady or engaged. Sexual liberation as we joyously know it today was a forbidden dark room. However, parked in a corn field with a couple of six packs and a full moon overhead, between cigarettes the conversation would always turn to sex, and hands would always begin to explore, at sixteen, seventeen, eighteen and nineteen the male sex drive is almost unquencable and the male psyche is more curious that chained to society's mores.
    It was primarily mutual J.O., but it could grow very hot and very passionate and it did lead to mutual blow joys and even fucking. After evenings and/or afternoons of intense and often extended this sex play was never spoken of, never referred to in anyway. Thanks to Gore Vidal and "The City And The Pillar" which I'd found in the Minneapolis public library while spending two weeks with my Aunt and Uncle in the cities while my parents took my sister to Europe for her junior year, I was somewhat more knowledgable. However I was wise enough to keep that knowledge hidden from my class mates and other locals. Most of the boys got married, raised families and remained on the Prairie. There were rumors a few of them "turned queer". Once when I was back visiting my family, a beautiful Polish boy with a truly beautiful Polish sausage and with whom one full summer we spent spilling our seed together ins joyous sex, stopped by my parents home one evening. When we were alone he asked me with a twinkle in his eye "Do you remember those summer nights on at the lake?" I smiled warmly and nodded. "We sure had some good times out there." he said and for a moment hethrew his arm around my shoulder and held on tight. Thank goodness we were both wise enough to know you can't go home again, and after several minutes of very bonded silence, we once again talked about how much the old home town had changed since 1963.

6. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    Indeed it is good sir. Indeed it is.

7. alex-xx

alex-xx Member

Yep, he was straight. He was a widower.

He wasn't even bi. He had sex with me and other gay guys because female prostitutes were too expensive lol. So he thanked himself with effing gay guys for free. I'm 100% serious!

8. dylz

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    im fairly sure a man as exclusively heterosexuaal as you are claiming him to be would not consider sex with men even under the circumstance of prostitutes being too expensive

9. monel

Gold Member

He certainly wouldn't consider sex with gay guys to be a comparable alternative to sex with woman.

I find it curious that his only two options were to pay for sex with a female prostitute or have sex with a guy. Seems to me there may be another option like, I dunno, date a woman?

10. AlphaMale

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    How does being bi automatically make you a whore? :confused:

#10 AlphaMale, Jun 22, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2011
  11. Stinkysax

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I lost my virginity to my best friend a little over two years ago. He'd only ever had sex with women before, and to this day I'm the only male he's ever fooled around with. He simply likes having his ass stimulated. Pretty sure he's not alone out there.

12. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    psst he was not "straight":popcorn:

13. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    what part of england is effing in????

14. alex-xx

alex-xx Member

hehe

15. alex-xx

alex-xx Member

I think he wanted desperately to get laid so he didn't have the patience to find a woman AND seduce her to sleep with him.

16. Countryguy63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I prefer "Hornydawg" thankyouverymuch!! :3some:

:tongue:

17. alex-xx

alex-xx Member

Well I tend to think that he really was '100%' straight but he was comfortable with exploring his bi 'side'.....aren't ALL humans supposed to have slight bi tendencies?
    While we were doing it he was indeed acting like he was fucking a woman....he kept cupping my non-existent boobs when he was giving it to me in the dooggy position LOLOL. That's what a lot of straight guys do when they fuck a girl from behind. And when I was giving him oral he asked me something like 'I don't understand why you sleep with men; you're not ugly at all'. And when I replied that I sleep with men because I'm gay and therefore not attracted to women he seemed very puzzled....he really didn't understand what being gay meant. So all these reinforce my opinion that he really was '100%' but he had a strong enough imagination, and stomach lol, to imagine that he was doing it with a woman and not with me.

#17 alex-xx, Jun 22, 2011
  18. monel

Gold Member

I certainly don't mean to be judgmental and think people should pursue whatever muse revs their engines so long as it's legal, consensual and nobody is getting hurt. But I think most would agree that there is "getting off" and "having sex". If I need to just get off I can take care of it myself. If I want to have sex there must be more than just the need to ejaculate. I need to have some connection with my partner. Attraction, lust, the feel of her body and mine connecting with with it. I'm not saying it must be love or even affection. But even the desire to "get laid" means one is looking for some emotional or mental connection aside from just the need to cum. Otherwise a blow up doll would suffice. If a guy can satisfy that need with another guy in lieu of a woman, then he is not 100% straight. Not that it matters to me how he views himself, but he was having sex with guys for reasons that go beyond mere convenience.

19. dylz

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    and? i have also fooled around with a guy who has never fooled around with any other guys and had only had sex with women beforehand, and i would still consider him at least somewhat bisexual. and there was once a time when i had only messed around with women but that didnt lead me to call myself straight.

it still qualifies as homosexual activity. all i am saying is that there are guys who not only identify as predominantly straight, but would under no circumstance engage in ANY homosexual activity. the op is vehemently defending this mans supposed heterosexuality, elaborating that he is "not even bi," and is furthermore wearing his experience with him like a badge of honor, as though bagging a "straight" guy is somehow better. thats what bothers me about the post.

anyway, labels are tedious and no one ever seems to agree on them so i guess i dont really care what people choose to call themselves. sometimes i get a little sensitive about them because i feel people wouldnt be so reluctant to admit that theyre even somewhat gay if they didnt subconsciously believe that homosexuality is inferior. its rare that you hear predominantly gay people defending their gayness despite incidental heterosexual experiences.

EDIT: and yes, many exclusively heterosexual men do enjoy anal stimulation. that doesnt mean it has to come from another mans cock.

#19 dylz, Jun 22, 2011
  20. alex-xx

alex-xx Member

Who knows.....

Also check out my reply to Dyzl

Draft saved Draft deleted