Anyone else love being bi?

lokican

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi this is a thread to all fellow bisexuals, I was wondering if you are proud or glad that you are bisexual. This is not to put anyone else down, but with all the ups and downs of liking both sexes, in the end I'm glad I'm attracted to both men and women.
I once described itto a friend of mine. "why go to an all you can eat buffer and only eat one thing?" hehehe

ohhhey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I finally understood it and accepted it etc, yes. It feels very liberating to be able to look at and appreciate whoever I want. I sort of have difficulty understanding how people aren't attracted to both genders, they're all just people to me.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've always known I was BI since about 7, even though I
didn't know there was a name for it. Being BI has made
my life an absolute joy.....knowing that I can enjoy both
women and men. I would never want it any other way.

My only regret is that BI's are still in limbo. Although in
recent years Gays have been more and more accepted
by the general public, that has not happened as yet for
BIs. But, hope is eternal!!!

MattBoyMA

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I love it. I love that I'm attracted to someone because of who they are, and that gender doesn't get in the way. That's how I usually try to explain it to people who don't understand. I'm attracted to people independent of their gender.
Socially, it IS a shame that it's so less accepted than being monosexual. Many gay guys see me as in denial, and not out yet. Many straight girls see me as damaged goods. And there's always that baloney about being expected to cheat because you'll miss the other gender. Grr, I hate that statement. Everyone is different from everyone else - gender is just one of those differences - not one that's exclusively going to cause me to cheat.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love it. I love that I'm attracted to someone because of who they are, and that gender doesn't get in the way. That's how I usually try to explain it to people who don't understand. I'm attracted to people independent of their gender.
Socially, it IS a shame that it's so less accepted than being monosexual. Many gay guys see me as in denial, and not out yet. Many straight girls see me as damaged goods. And there's always that baloney about being expected to cheat because you'll miss the other gender. Grr, I hate that statement. Everyone is different from everyone else - gender is just one of those differences - not one that's exclusively going to cause me to cheat.

EXACTLY, EXACTLY!!!

Corius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yes, I do love being bi; but in the same way I love being alive. It is just a part of my sexuality that I accept. Love to me carries with it the quality of inclusiveness of wholeness.

I have loved three different men and I love them still. A part of loving them still is the fact that in each case I was in a very loving relationship for two or more years and breaking up was hard and was dictated by different educational and career moves.

I have loved three different women in loving long term relationships; it was the last of those which fixed my future as a loving and devoted husband. I do not cheat; never have cheated on a partner. But because I chose to spend the rest of my life with a woman does not change the fact that at the core I am still sexually attracted to men, but I am also sexually attracted to women other than my wife. I just do not pursue these sexually attractive persons; I have made my choice.

What's not to like in knowing that you are capable of loving sexual relations with a woman as well as the same kind of relations with a man?
To put it bluntly: I do not respect promiscuity whether it is straights, gays, or bi persons who insist on that. It is the quality of the relationship that provides the firm base, not the gender of the partners.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I feel similar to MattBoyMA. It's not that I'm so into identifying as bisexual but more rather that I'm able to love peeps whatever their gender. Another way of saying it is that gender doesn't get in the way of who I may love. Even though others may not understand my feelings, I know in myself that they are real for me, and I feel thankful for that realization.

D_Gerald McBoink Boink

Experimental Member
Media
I love it ! Aside from the obvious sexual things, I really like being able to explore different people, body types, and especially the whole range of human emotion. It makes me feel alive! But I have only recently fully accepted being bi...

Much like MattBoyMA commented, I have been telling people for years that I am gay because it's usually just accepted, unlike when I used to say I was bi. May gay friends said I was in denial ( bi now - gay later) and straight buddies said I was greedy. It's actually less of a hassle to be gay than bi!

surfdude100

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I regard myself now as bisexual as I love to look and get sexually turned on by images of both men and women in any shape or form.
I am now with a highly sexed, bisexual woman who has indulged in both male and female relationships.
I have had some male but mostly female (well over one hundred) indulgencies but still get massively turned on by seeing naked men so I see myself as bi.
This is rather wierd as was married to my ex for nine years and living in sin for nine before that...With two children as a result it has only recently dawned on me that I am a fifty fifty guy but probably prefer women as I have had less male contact.
I love the sight of a large group of naked men as well as gangbang pics with one woman having fun sucking and shagging several men.
My fantasy is to have my very well endowed female partner (who is a willing exponent) sitting between me (only 5.5 inches) and a large guy (over 8 inches) wanking us both off and him finishing taking me from behind!!
Dreaming of it now!!
Any takers??
Live in west Wales, Uk..

DavidBD

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hey Guys,

I do enjoy very much being Bi ..
Indeed! yes !

But I do still find it to be difficult sometimes.:confused:

All in all still enjoy it.

DavidBD

cachondo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes, I love it. The best of both worlds. I have a partner in Mexico right now, the most incredible guy I have ever met. We have been together 11 years now and we talk via camera almost every day. It can be difficult especially when you are married as I am but my wife knows of my proclivities. She took it hard at first but she stayed with me and we just don't talk about it. She has to know since I go to mexico constantly. I love men and women but the naked male is such a turn on when they are bronze, uncut and super thin. I can't get enough if him...Cachondo

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think that a lot is dependent on one's situation and the subsequent approach that one has to this sexual reality. If it's one of an almost hedonist "free-for-all, no holds barred", then I can understand how it can be a reality for one to relish in...and I make this statement with resignation and not judgement.

In my instance, I realised that I am bi after being married and like many other men in my situation, it has been overwhelming and proven to be incredibly burdensome from time to time, with guilt being a major emotion that has been experienced regularly - guilt from feeling as if I have given my wife a raw deal.

I have sat and tried to vocalise or identify and emotion that I can use in order to express how I feel about my sexual reality. I can't profess to love it, because I can't though I don't have negative feelings about it either.

I think that a lot of this confusion stems from the situation where I find myself to be in; knowing that I am able to be in a good and fulfilled place solely because of my wife who through her goodness and patience has only offered me the greatest of acceptance, understanding and support; who has encouraged me to embrace my bisexuality and open myself up to having a significant male other in my life for the sake of my happiness and fulfillment; who has made it possible for me to be able to enjoy a deep and incredible relationship with a phenomenal man who I love deeply and respect greatly.

Has my current situation where I am able to have a deep, loving relationship with a man and a woman brought me happiness and fulfillment? Absolutely, and of the highest accord.

I am in a relationship with a wonderful man who doesn't hide the fact that he worships the ground that I walk on. He has offered me the deepest of love and respect and made it possible for all walls within me to drop when I am with him. There is a but, and that is that he is gay.

I continue to experience guilt from time to time. I have two people who I love to the point of being willing to take a bullet for either of them without a moment's hesitation. People who have put me at the centre of their worlds and who leave no stone unturned in loving me as much and as best as they possibly can. They deserve so much and since I strive to offer them the absolute best, I can't help but wonder if they are getting everything that they need and deserve from me...they tell me that they do, yet sometimes my heart makes me feel otherwise.

Above all else, I live with terror. I am terrified that at some point I may end up hurting either of them. Based on how they treat me and mean to me, it would be unforgiveable on my part. They are incredibly precious to me.

At the end of this banter, I am able to say that I am thankful to be bisexual, above all else, for having had the privilege to encounter and love (and be loved and claimed) by my wife and my "hubby" because through being able to get to know them and love them, I have not only received the greatest of gifts, but their love calls me to aspire towards being a better me every single day.

JBisme

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I finally understood it and accepted it etc, yes. It feels very liberating to be able to look at and appreciate whoever I want. I sort of have difficulty understanding how people aren't attracted to both genders, they're all just people to me.

same here, took me a while to understand it, but now I am glad I am