Anyone else love being bi?

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Eventhough I don't identify as BI, I think most of us are to one degree or another. Some are just too close minded to accept that fact. One of my friends and I have discussed this. She and I have both come to the conclusion that we are all meant to be BI, we just have not accepted it yet. As she says, she just can't find that switch to flip it. I guess I am in the same boat.

Maybe someday!

Boy, this topic really has me thinking, and obviously posting too. In my experience, when you meet another person who really turns you on or who you fall for, then it doesn't matter what their gender is. It's not so much about body parts (dicks or vaginas). It's more about levels of attraction and intensity of feeling. When I'm initially attracted to a guy, my first thought isn't, "I can hardly wait to suck his dick" or whatever. It is rather, " Wow, he's a very sexy and good looking guy and I want to meet him or get to know him". Same with a woman. I think it's more of an actual dynamic that occurs in everyday life which fosters these relationships. I don't go out looking for "pussy" or "dick". What happens is I meet real people who I think are hot and interesting. That's the process for me. :smile:

Last edited:

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I like being bi because it's just the way that I am. It's not like being totally straight or gay whereas you could possibly have a life mentor to teach you all of the things that you need to know in order in dealing with the opposite sex, or your same sex. My bisexuality is something that I had to learn and develop all on my own. I would also say that it has kept me from being jaded in my thoughts about sex and watering them down to strictly the physical part. Sexual interaction within my bisexuality is more mental and therefore I think I enjoy my sex more. I love beautiful people and can be vain sometimes as we all can. Being bisexual causes me to look deeper within people than being taken in by their outward appearances.

Being bisexual is hard. I will attest to that. It's also very doable and fun.

DavidXL

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
. . . Also what I'm finding is that it's much easier to be with other bi people emotionally and sexually than with those who identify as completely straight or gay. . . .

That's what I'm thinking and one of the reasons I wish I had been more open when I was younger and wonder how it would have been if I lived my 20s as openly open to men instead of basically sidelining those feelings and pursuing only my attraction to women. I probably would have considered it, except I expected that any woman (at least the women I have been attracted to) would run away as fast as they could if they knew I was attracted both to men and women. And I would not have blamed them!

DavidXL

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
. . . . As for women, it's like when I start eating vagina, I can't STOP. I Love eating pussy. I love grabbing a womans waist and getting between her legs and going to town. Why on earth would I give these feelings up? LOL. Great thread

I really love that, too, and it's one of the reasons I couldn't ever be fully satisfied just being with a man and never being able to do that again.

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
Wish I'd let my bi side come out years ago, I'm very happy with being bi and regret missed opportunities. Being in the forces when younger didn't help though, any hint of being gay or bi and you were in trouble!

eveready69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The best is being bi and in a semi-open relationship with another bi...in my case a bi guy. We are best friends, have amazing sex, look and comment about both hot women and hot guys, will occasionally invite a 3rd...woman or man....to join us in our amazing sex, none of the drama from the traditional relationships, str8 or gay they both have the drama. The way we look at it is that why would anyone want to exclude the pleasures of sex from either gender? Women have their beauty and magic and so do men. It's great to be able to explore both. We are not flambouyantly bi but do not hide it either...all of our friends and family think we are the coolest guys wether they know we are bi or not.

D_Evita_Zane

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It has its ups and downs; not knowing who you are and what you want, and struggling for people to understand it.

Overall I love being bi though. I can connect with the person regardless of what they have between their legs.