Anyone else loving that just shaved my balls feel today?

My balls are the only thing big I shave, everything else I trim.. and I love it!

Reactions: OKCLane

I shave mine but not very often. I don’t like my balls. I wish they were a lot bigger. So I don’t pay much attention to them.

Just got home from getting waxed/shaved and haircut. Nice and smooth!
Do you get waxed and shaved by a guy, or girl? Is it simply a procedure for you, or do you find it an erotic experience?

Just wondering, as I've seen a couple vids of people getting hard and leaking pre-cum. Like this one.

Reactions: NakedWalker

larsmi

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I absolutely love the feeling for a few days only...but the stubble is awful. I had to shave for a vasectomy years ago and my wife (and I) couldn't keep our hands off them afterwards.

That said, I don't like the boyish look of shaved pubes in general, so I doubt I'd do it any time again soon.

CTJP

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Curious about waxing. Where do you go for that ? Or do it yourself ? Didn't know it was also a guy thing.

Lots of places around that do “Boyzilians” - best to get it professionally done. And not painful at all. They can do your balls, shaft or crack - or any other hair that you want removed. Go for it :)