Anyone else loving that just shaved my balls feel today?

Billy Williams

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lots of places around that do “Boyzilians” - best to get it professionally done. And not painful at all. They can do your balls, shaft or crack - or any other hair that you want removed. Go for it :)
Sounds nice

CTJP

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Do you get waxed and shaved by a guy, or girl? Is it simply a procedure for you, or do you find it an erotic experience?

Just wondering, as I've seen a couple vids of people getting hard and leaking pre-cum. Like this one.

I’ve been waxed by both guys and girls - in practice it’s mainly a procedure but can be somewhat erotic. Sometimes get a semi but with all the waxing going on difficult to maintain for long. Ocassionally leaked a bit of precum. Not sure if that video is too realistic though!

Reactions: slowsucknj

I’ve been waxed by both guys and girls - in practice it’s mainly a procedure but can be somewhat erotic. Sometimes get a semi but with all the waxing going on difficult to maintain for long. Ocassionally leaked a bit of precum. Not sure if that video is too realistic though!
I agree, it is definitely staged for video. Buuut.. it is still hot. I like this one as well.

EmperorJimbo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Do you get waxed and shaved by a guy, or girl? Is it simply a procedure for you, or do you find it an erotic experience?

Just wondering, as I've seen a couple vids of people getting hard and leaking pre-cum. Like this one.
I have always had a guy doing the waxing. Have been hard now and the but not every time. Damn thing has a mind of its own. The process seems easier if my dick is former.

Reactions: OKCLane