Anyone else meet married men and wonder if they like cock?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by DV8, Aug 29, 2010.

1. DV8

DV8
    Gold Member

Albums:
    After being on this site, and others, I meet and talk to a lot of different people- gay, straight, bi, single and/or married. I've found that there are a lot of married men who engage in homosexual activities, and that really surprised me at first- now nothing sexual shocks me- at all! But when I'm out in my day to day life, and I see I married couple at the grocery store, or at a dinner party, or at the movies, I constantly wonder- does the husband secretly like cock?

Does that cross anyone else's mind, or is it just me?

2. JaimeB

JaimeB Active Member

i met a guy last weekend with a very pretty wife in tow. he talked and acted like a stereotypical gay male, and spent most of his time talking either to the gay men in the room or to his wife. I have to admit, i am a little curious if he isn't a closet case. he's not at all my type, tho

3. B_Hung Jon

B_Hung Jon New Member

I'm not sure about married men, but a lot of my buddies with girl friends are definitely interested in getting with each other for either a hook-up of maybe even a relationship. It's not that strange to me. Males are sexually curious and oral sex seems less scary than anal.

4. naughtyncgirl

naughtyncgirl New Member

I've talked to a lot of married men online who have admitted they were curious, and some even admit they had tried it and liked it. I think a lot of married men these days are having fun with a male friend on the side, unbeknownst to their wives.

5. D_Testrum Vanderslut

I wonder the same thing all the time.

6. D_Harry_Crax

D_Harry_Crax Account Disabled

Hey, I'm gay, and I'd MUCH rather have oral sex (both giving and getting) than anal. More to the point, I think if more men realized that just because you're bisexual or gay doesn't mean that you have to have anal sex, the percentage of all men having sex with other men would increase dramatically.

7. eurotop40

Gold Member

Pardon my curiosity, Jon, are you doing that too being 20% gay?

8. dad4you

dad4you Member

It doesn't cross my mind unless I think they are good looking. Then I wonder about the chances of meeting. Most of my encounters in life have been with married or partnerd men.

Draft saved Draft deleted