Anyone else not feel comfortable in certain boxers because you have a large package

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Jojo51623, Feb 7, 2010.

1. Jojo51623

Jojo51623 Member

I can't wear tight underwear because I feel really cramped up and my package just sticks out completely so I have always wore boxers. Well I recently tried to buy boxers in the package rather then individual and well they are always really tight. Not on the waist but on my package. I have really big balls. My penis size when measured is actually average. I ended up buying a bigger size boxes and those happened to be ridiculously big on my waist that they looked terrible. So I have to always buy boxers off the shelf individual because they are much more comfortable on my package. Anyone else like this?

#1 Jojo51623, Feb 7, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2010
  2. wellhung9

wellhung9 New Member

I usually don't care about showing a bulge(actually kind of like it sometimes), but if I'm around family or some place there's a lot of little kids I don't like to show it. Not sure how smaller boxers makes urs look bigger though. For me if i wear boxer briefs that are too small it usually hides mine and even makes it shrink a little becasue it has no room to grow.

3. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

I like boxers but when I wear jeans, they just bunch up, get wadded up and very uncomfortable. they don't seem to wad up too bad in the summer wearing shorts, so I wear them then, and for jeans I wear jockey brand pouch type underwear. I have big balls, and an above average schlong and find these very comfortable. Munsingwear used to make this same underwear years ago, accentuates your package for some reason.

4. B_Hey22

B_Hey22 New Member

You should try wearing compression shorts that really holds everything in tight and I like to wear boxers where the material has give and is loose this
    makes it more comfortable for my bulge. Ones that have tight fibers are uncomfortable

5. cyclistlarge

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I can't stand the feeling of always being "down" one of the legs. Because of this, I wear briefs.

6. D_Barney_Ballstomper

D_Barney_Ballstomper Account Disabled

boxer brief types are the way to go

7. cyclistlarge

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yeah I just find the legs ride up anyways though. I'm not a fan of alot of movement if you will so i like that briefs are snug.

8. Stephenmass

Gold Member

Albums:
    If I wear regular boxers (loose) the midseam rides up my crack making them uncomfortable (like bum floss) and if I wear boxer briefs the legs ride up all the time. I'll stick with my briefs.

9. overninept5

overninept5 New Member

Albums:
    Have my boxers made for me. Hate store bought ones.

Draft saved Draft deleted