Anyone else NOT jealous of bigger guys?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by B_henry miller, Jul 12, 2011.

1. B_henry miller

B_henry miller New Member

This particular folder is for "Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy." I hardly ever visit this folder, because I'm not jealous of bigger guys (and because I'm not "big," I don't endure any jealousy). Anyone else NOT jealous of bigger guys? At worst, I think "good for him," and then admire the view.... lol :biggrin1:

2. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    Me. Ive moved on. Now im jealous of abs. You in shape bastards.

3. D_ShiaLeTubeSteak

D_ShiaLeTubeSteak New Member

haha WORD! This is where i'm at on the body ladder !

4. DV8

DV8
    Gold Member

Albums:
    I know that's right?!?!!? p90x my ass!!!!

5. D_Sam Rockswell

D_Sam Rockswell New Member

I use to but now i'm on the "do the best with what cha got" kick :p Been working wonders so far.

6. D_Harry_Scholnga

D_Harry_Scholnga New Member

At 5x4.5 cut I get so tired of all the guys on here that contact me assuming that I am into small penis humiliation. Dick is dick in my book. I get horned up over a hot guy with a big cock and a hot guy with a small cock. It's so much more about the person, not his dick size. But, I guess for the shallow queens of the gay world, its obvious that they are only about the dick. Interestingly the big dick guys that are so totally tied up in their big cocks really have some deep personal problems and insecurities they need to deal with in my opinion.

7. Remington

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Nope. Couldn't care less about another man's dick.

8. Chungster

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Jealous? No. Envious? A tad. They're along the same lines, I know.
    With that being said, it wouldn't hurt to have a few more inches... (me, at least. the person on the receiving end? now THAT's another story, hahaha, jokes.)
    Bottom line, I'm not jealous. I'm just blessed and grateful to be able to wake up each day, healthy. So what if my dick isn't as large as another mans? It is what it is.

- Chung

9. D_Percy_Prettywillie

D_Percy_Prettywillie Account Disabled

My dick is right around 8 inches. It's not the hugest, side splitting dick ever witnessed by man, but it certainly isn't small either. I've never had a single complaint about it. So, I'm happy with it the way it is. I don't think I'd want it to be any bigger as I'm not a sex maniac and I don't need it exposed constantly (it's hard enough wearing basketball shorts as it is).

Of course "the grass is always greener" effect applies sometimes, but dick size shouldn't be one of those times. Just rock whatever you have and you'll be a whole lot happier than wishing you were the 11 inch freak show your friend found on Manthatshitsweird.com.

JSZ

10. D_Cliderow Brokenpole

Lol I'm really short, I have a big penis according to the internet and every girl who has seen it. I'm jealous of tall dudes with nice hair I know my cock is awsome.

11. badger2395

badger2395 Member

Exactly how I feel. If another guy has a big cock, I am probably going to end up excited not jealous. Now if he acts like a dick about it, I'll probably get annoyed, but NOT jealous.

12. Stephenmass

Gold Member

Albums:
    I couldn't care less, one way or the other.

13. B_Nicodemous

B_Nicodemous New Member

I am totally with you! with one idfference...I dont even think "good for him", I just admire... as I do any cock , regarless of size, that I find hot:biggrin1:

It's a good attitude to have and is far more attractive than the "woe is me" vibe someguys give off. It has been sid before: insecurity is NOT sexy!
    I will agree with the bolded parts (i am larger than you, but i get tired of people assuming all smaller guys are here for SPH. Not that everyone does)

I respectfully disagree with the non-bolded portion. Although some guys with large dicks are very much "so totally tied up in their big cocks really have some deep personal problems and insecurities they need to deal with" not all, or indeed the majority are. Least in my experience. Broad generlizations like that is the same faulty thinking that leads people to believe that all smaller guys must be looking for SPH, that all big dicked gay gays only like large dicks (Bbucko is th prime example of the opposite of these things: big swinging dick likes his partners small, and not for humiliation), or that if you are on this site you must be lying when you say you like a wide range of cock sizes, smaller included (some of us just happened to stumbble here by chance and lied the peole so never left.), or that all smaller or average dudes must be jealous of larger dudes.

Sorry that you have encountered presuming dorks though:frown1: The majority of people here are really nice:biggrin1:

14. B_henry miller

B_henry miller New Member

It wasn't always this way with me. I used to get really jealous. I guess I just, you know, grew up. lol

15. wallyj84

Gold Member

Yes, I'm very jealous of hung guys. I'm also jealous of guys in shape. And guys who are handsome. And guys that are clever and can communicate well with women. I'm also jealous of men with money.

I'm jealous of anyone who has something that I don't. Which is about everyone.

16. Silvertip

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've never been jealous of a guy with a big dick, just jealous of his intimate friends who get to taste it!

17. jockmaestro

Gold Member

18. D_Percy_Prettywillie

D_Percy_Prettywillie Account Disabled

You're right (at least in my case), it's a way of being modest about a subject I don't feel comfortable bragging about. A big dick isn't like good grades in school; I didn't do anything to be well endowed other than be born and have good genetic luck I guess. Saying "I've never had any complaints" is my way of saying "It is unlikely you will be disappointed once you get my underwear off."

I've had bad sex before and no doubt someone somewhere along the way would describe the way I used my penis poorly... but unless I was with a serious size queen somewhere along the line, I don't think I've been with anybody who disappointed by my size. Sure, it's unlikely they'd have complained about it if they were... but I think if they had silent complaints, it wasn't about 8 inches being too short for them.

At any rate, being satisfied with what you're packing but not necessarily boastful about it is the fine line I'm trying to walk with statements like that. It's pedestrian and generic but it beats alternative statements that lead me to a conversation where in it will no doubt seem as though I am more proud of that aspect of my body than I actually am.

JSZ

19. NUK

NUK
    Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well I'm not exactly big tbh, but I like my size, it suits my body well, and if I lost an extra 10 lbs it would look massive lol ha

So no, I'm not jealous.

20. umami_tsunami

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I am not.

It's not even close to some of the biggest, but my cock suits me fine and works like a charm:smile: Having more cock would be so far down on the list of things I want, it doesn't even rate.

Although we tend to linguistically conflate the terms, I believe you mean envious rather than jealous.

Draft saved Draft deleted