Anyone else really LOVE masturbation?

strokit4fun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ok, I am new here. My wife and I enjoy a great and health sex life. But even with that, I really am into masturbating. I could do it all day long. Nothing feels better that working uo a big load and then shooting it. I think it would be cool to have or attend a masturbation party with couples. Has anyone been to one of those?

madforfood

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i love to masterbate it helps me to unwind at the endc of a long hard day or when im horny i love to play hard with my clit when im getting fucked hard, it helps me to cum quicker xx

parchissi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah for sure - I would think most of us do.
Welcome and good to see you here at LPSG. Take it easy and enjoy the journey here - lots to show and tell for sure. Cheers.

wildwestend

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lats time I ejaculated what late December while having sex. Ever since then I havnt had sex or masterbated, so I havnt cum....... is this healthy for the body? Ill be having lots of sex soon.....but I havnt cum for basically 2 months.

naturistMale

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No, it's not healthy for us in our 20s not to masturbate - the experts say, we should unload about 3,4.5 times a week - and in our 30s more if we can. Helps us avoid prostate cancer - you better rub one out (a few times) before you start having "lots of sex" - the first load will be dark and stink, normal for no cum in 2 months.

naturistMale

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yes, love masturbation and open to ideas to make it more intense...use a dildo now and then, tried a vibrator (can only take that on very low), use Albolene (the best lube) and have copied lots of different positions i've seen on cams....
any Guys have more ideas please pvt me, i might not get back to this page