Anyone else share this fantasy?

cdoggsandiego

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey gals and guys. I’m new to this site, maybe not as comfortably putting everything “out there” as some of you, but you all seem very nice and welcoming, so thanks for that. Anyway, mostly straight guy here (not really “curious” but hey we all like attention now and then, so maybe “lenient” is the right word) though I do have one fantasy that seems appropriate to this space, so I thought I’d share and see if anyone has ever/would ever do this.
I’ve been in a few group situations, and I’ve always liked being “the other man,” there’s just something exciting about being used solely for your cock (especially when you’re the large one in the room). One thing I think would be really hot would be having a bud be “in control” of my penis while I fucked his wife or girlfriend. It’s a silly image, but I’m thinking about that game we all played as kids where one person stands behind the other and acts as their “arms.” It would be me (maybe handcuffed –hot!) and my bud standing behind me, with my cock in his hands, controlling it, squeezing the precum out of it onto her lips, rubbing it on her tits, gripping the base while guiding it into her pussy, whatever. I would just be there in the capacity of a living sex toy, basically. And yeah, part of the fantasy is them oohing and ahhing over my cock and body. When it’s all done they both lick me clean. I’ve gotten a little hard just thinking about it.
Anyway, that’s it for my first post/introduction to the neighborhood. While I’m at it, I’ll put in a request for more boobies and action shots around here. Pictures of fucking make everyone happy!

-C

Reactions: sswise1977