Anyone else think Sex Change operations are wrong?

B_just8inches

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lol western society. So much of the word struggles just to find enough food and water.. yet some people have the luxury of having "real problems" like not being satisfied with the way they look under their pants. el o el.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
I like how elected members of your government are actively trying to take away the rights of gay citizens and I am labeled prejudice for expressing an opinion about a surgery.
It is not "a surgery". It is a process. It involves surgery, counseling, hormone treatments, and other subprocesses.

I think you have been smoking too much cannabis.

Oh, and the adjective is "prejudiced". "Prejudice" is a noun that you create. "Prejudiced" is what you are.

HappyBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I like how elected members of your government are actively trying to take away the rights of gay citizens and I am labeled prejudice for expressing an opinion about a surgery.

I like how you try to hide yourself behind the "surgery" while you, clearly visible in your words, have something against the people as well.

Who said we/they (in whatever country) voted for those members in the government?

I've actually never reported a thread... now I wanted to. But I can't seem to find how I do it.. hm. xD All I find is "report post"..

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Lol western society. So much of the word struggles just to find enough food and water.. yet some people have the luxury of having "real problems" like not being satisfied with the way they look. el o el.
Well, I guess it's OK for me to say that because of circumstances over which you had no control, your problems are not real.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
I like how you try to hide yourself behind the "surgery" while you, clearly visible in your words, have something against the people as well.

Who said we/they (in whatever country) voted for those members in the government?

I've actually never reported a thread... now I wanted to. But I can't seem to find how I do it.. hm. xD All I find is "report post"..
Look below your post count over on the left.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
It's basically genital mutilation, and they say that over half of the patients regret doing it. Just as I think ANY ELECTIVE SURGERY (aside from perhaps orthodontics) is wrong, stupid, wasteful, and mostly a cop out.

I am not predjudice in the least, let transvestites, or whatever the appropriate terms are, by all means they should dress and look how ever they want. But spending 50k on some retarded, disgusting elective surgery? That's just dumb.
In answer to your initial question, I don't believe you'll get much agreement from anyone around here.

So fuck off.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

You can't report a whole thread. If you object to a thread as a whole, just report the first post and let us know the whole thread is to be considered within your report. Or you can report the individual posts you disapprove of.

B_just8inches

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
rofl, yeah because you disagree with me. get a little madder. funny how I obviously disagree with most of you, yet you fools are the only one's getting all bent out of shape.

But sure, if someone needs a ridiculous and expensive unnecessary operation to live a content life.. I guess go for it. That sucks though. That you couldn't just accept that you are who you are.

Shit, might as well have sex orientation re assignment while you're at it. Born gay? Well just re assign that... people are born men and can just change to woman.. where's the line?

And hickboy, stop telling me to fuck off.. that's not a very original insult. At least you could say something like, "just8inches you're probably just mad because you were born an ugly little shit with a small dick and there's no operation to make you feel better about that". That would have stung me. :(

HappyBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Look below your post count over on the left.

You can't report a whole thread. If you object to a thread as a whole, just report the first post and let us know the whole thread is to be considered within your report. Or you can report the individual posts you disapprove of.

Thanks dears. :D

B_just8inches

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
u mad? I didn't call anyone names or insult anyone intentionally. Honestly, I may seem intolerant to you.. but I'm not trying to be inflammatory.. why are you?

HappyBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
rofl, yeah because you disagree with me. get a little madder. funny how I obviously disagree with most of you, yet you fools are the only one's getting all bent out of shape.

But sure, if someone needs a ridiculous and expensive unnecessary operation to live a content life.. I guess go for it. That sucks though. That you couldn't just accept that you are who you are.

Shit, might as well have sex orientation re assignment while you're at it. Born gay? Well just re assign that... people are born men and can just change to woman.. where's the line?

And hickboy, stop telling me to fuck off.. that's not a very original insult. At least you could say something like, "just8inches you're probably just mad because you were born an ugly little shit with a small dick and there's no operation to make you feel better about that". That would have stung me. :(

Yeah, fuck off.

I've never told anyone to "fuck off" on this forum.. but.. without typing it, I do agree with Hickboy.

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm always happy to help out when opportunity shows its's face:

You're a small minded, bigoted, emotionless twat lacking in the basic social skills most of us learnt as children that allow us to not only put ourselves in the shoes of others, but to empathise with the things we can't fully appreciate.

I highly recommend you fuck off and read something about the topic, that doesn't come from some right wing, holier than thou media source and either absorb it fully, or stop posting about something you clearly aren't mature enough to understand.