Anyone else think Sex Change operations are wrong?

B_just8inches

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
haha you're a hypocritical PoS. both of you demand everyone be up your standard of tolerance but the second someone disagrees with you you get all hot and bothered..

oh btw, how do you still get hot and bothered without a dick or a vagina? (See, now that is an example of me trying to be inflammatory).

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
rofl, yeah because you disagree with me. get a little madder. funny how I obviously disagree with most of you, yet you fools are the only one's getting all bent out of shape.
I for one am not getting bent out of shape, you are doing a great job showing what an incredibly uneducated and insensitive human being you are. I just looked up where you live and you have helped support one of my theories about the people from___________. I asked you before for some data and you obviously don't have it to back up your tirade of crap; so here is something for you to consider... Nature vs Nurture - How Heredity and Environment Shape Who We Are

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
haha you're a hypocritical PoS. both of you demand everyone be up your standard of tolerance but the second someone disagrees with you you get all hot and bothered..

oh btw, how do you still get hot and bothered without a dick or a vagina? (See, now that is an example of me trying to be inflammatory).
I agree with nudeyorker. People from wherever it is that you're from are stupid. You're proving it, and I'm enjoying watching you indulge your compulsion to argue without ammunition.

Your turn. Be a good boy and don't disappoint ole Hickboy.

I still think your best bet is to fuck off. :biggrin1:

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

Hypocritical? Hickboy and I may be many things, but I can assure you, hypocritical isn't one of them...

I can't speak for him, but my issue isn't with your complete intolerance for another human being, people like you are ten a penny, you're nothing special. I've an issue with your intolerance being based on a lack of education and willingness to learn from those who know better.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Hypocritical? Hickboy and I may be many things, but I can assure you, hypocritical isn't one of them...

I can't speak for him, but my issue isn't with your complete intolerance for another human being, people like you are ten a penny, you're nothing special. I've an issue with your intolerance being based on a lack of education and willingness to learn from those who know better.
What she said.

Now won't you fuck off?

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm finished with this thread until it gets reported. I believe in the freedom of speech but I also support my freedom not to read BS. I suggest you do some serious reading about this subject. It's not insecurity about appearance but complete gender identity. Comparing it to Pamela Anderson or Meg Ryan is absolutely ludicrous.
If you actually have some data about the percentage of patients who had remorse I would really like to read it as I requested in my prior post.

Agreed. (Emphasis mine.)

So much wrong in the OP's expressed opinions...but I just have to make a few additional comments.

I've known 3 TGs who finally had reassignment surgery after more than 30 - 40 years of tortured living. It had nothing to do with insecurity about "looks"!

Also the definition of "elective" surgery is somewhat broader than what the OP suggests. Currently I am awaiting "elective" back surgery for a herniated disk. Maybe I'm being vain, but I prefer walking to a wheel chair and showering standing up! lol

Lastly, I don't pee out of my vagina. Just thought I'd point that out in case the OP missed that part of health class.

Last edited:

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
rofl, yeah because you disagree with me. get a little madder. funny how I obviously disagree with most of you, yet you fools are the only one's getting all bent out of shape.

But sure, if someone needs a ridiculous and expensive unnecessary operation to live a content life.. I guess go for it. That sucks though. That you couldn't just accept that you are who you are.

Shit, might as well have sex orientation re assignment while you're at it. Born gay? Well just re assign that... people are born men and can just change to woman.. where's the line?

And hickboy, stop telling me to fuck off.. that's not a very original insult. At least you could say something like, "just8inches you're probably just mad because you were born an ugly little shit with a small dick and there's no operation to make you feel better about that". That would have stung me. :(

You don't understand it, and therefor it's wrong. You've made up your mind, and now nobody can help you understand it. It's just wrong. You don't care that TG men and women feel as if their body is marred by a horrible birth defect, much the same as a severe cleft palate. You think TG people must be horribly vain, cuz the whole issue just HAS to be about looks, much the same as people with lazy eyes are vain, and want to be pretty.

I mean it's an ELECTIVE surgery, for crying out loud. It's not like a vasectomy, which is required to save lives. It's more like gastric bypass, which is ALWAYS performed because people want to be thin. Just like breast implants, which are NEVER performed in conjunction with life-saving radical mastectomies.

And while you're absolutely convinced that TG people are all a bunch of narcissists whose sole desire in life is to waste gobs of money on surgery, you don't have anything against TG people themselves. It's the surgery that's your beef. And that can't POSSIBLY be misconstrued as bigotry. Bigots are other people who don't agree with you - like transgendereds.

B_just8inches

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And hickboy you do realize that silence of the lambs has often been criticized for being homophobic and anti transgender, no?

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
And so have you. Your point?

Well obviously Hick is too, because he has an avatar from it... It couldn't possibly be that he appreciated the psychology of the movie, the actors, hell even the bloody soundtrack!

I'm also homophobic, because I'm on a big dick site with a boobie avatar. Means I'm trying to repress all the gay guys and am one of those who think a quick shag with the right woman will cure them all!

B_just8inches

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh sorry.. my point. Oh yeah, my point is that those who chose to go through said ELECTIVE surgery are insecure, shallow and some what weak minded.

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
<something about Hickboy, who isn't me, so I don't care about it>

I'm also homophobic, because I'm on a big dick site with a boobie avatar. Means I'm trying to repress all the gay guys and am one of those who think a quick shag with the right woman will cure them all!

Five minutes with you would cure me, that's for sure!

Cure me of what, I'm not sure. But it would cure me, nonetheless. :cool:

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
actually, I'm kind of glad you brought that up. I wear glasses and have similar disdain for laser eye surgery.

OH! So you're OK with wasting tens of thousands of dollars over the years on a fashion accessory, but those people who SAVE tens of thousands of dollars on a one-time correction of their vision have something wrong with them.

As with the rest of your thinking, the logic in this is perfectly clear.

B_just8inches

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had he same $150 pair of glasses for over 5 years. Tens of thousands of dollars, what are you talking about? Damn dude, your ophthalmologist is ripping you off. Oh and I need glasses to see, not because I've always felt that I was born a glasses wearer with 20/20 vision.