Anyone else think the penis is weird?

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
Someone recently told me that my penis is not that good looking. I responded by saying my feelings aren't hurt because I think that overall the penis is an ugly body part anyway.

Come to think of it, I think they're very strange, and a big part of my fascination with the penis is trying to comprehend what the fuck it is! I mean, maybe it's something only a guy can relate to ... but how can a body part change sizes based on mood, and how can it seem to have a mind of its own, and why does it look like a fuckin' alien being attached to my body, and, you know, what the fuck is it? :eek:

I'm all existential now. Sorry.

Seriously. I had a friend who told me that he spent a lot of time looking at his penis and trying to come to terms with it, lol. :biggrin1: Trying to get himself past the point of thinking it was this ugly alien being attached to his body.

Can anyone relate to this?

Last edited:

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Not really, no. I'm best friends with my penis. I like it. I've been told that it's a good-looking one, and some previous playmates have told me it's my best feature or one of my best features.

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
henry...your friend is WRONG, you got a great looking unit...jealousy can cause folks to invent crap....i suspect most men who are comfortable with themselves both physically and mentally love thier cocks...love mine..love looking at mine...you should too

Gnashin Teefe

Sexy Member
Media
if you focus too much on anything, your mind can start playing games with you.

example: sometimes if i start thinking too much about the spelling of a common word, i can convince myself that i have it spelled wrong.

moral of the story: your penis looks just fine. stop obsessing about how it looks and go have fun with it instead.

btw: i am soooo glad that i have a penis.

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
Woah. Thanks, guys. I wasn't fishing for compliments. But this is nice to hear.

I think the penis is ugly. As far as ugly penises go, I think mine is good looking.

About the penis, I suppose I feel the whole concept is unusual. The whole "mind of its own" thing. Odd.

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If you truly think ur cock is ugly, i feel you have deeper self-esteem issues. You may just express those feelings through your cock cause it's an easier target, plus someone affirmed it for you. Or you have a lot of time to think about a lot of things.

My wife loves my cock and thinks it's the most beautiful thing in the world and i concur with her!

:biggrin1:

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Hahaha, no my penis isn't my best friend, man, that would be a horrible social life :tongue:.
But yeah, I'm quite attached to my penis. It' snot the penis that influence us, it's all the hormones running in our body and the penis is just a respond on it. I don't think it's an ugly thing (If I did, I wouldn't take pictures of it or be on a site like this :biggrin1:), but yeah, there are dicks that don't look good, but I'm quite happy with mine.
Why is a penis weird? Look at a vagina, how can they pee properly, how can you keep that clean?
Woman should probably think the same about us.
My conclusion is; my penis is not weird and I don't think penises are weird!​

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Henry Miller, I know you wanted male opinions; but I just had to say that your penis is a very far cry from ugly. Trust me I have seen some funny looking dicks on this and other sites and yours is not one of them.

It is interesting that the penis is sort of a barometer of male mood and in some instances the weather. We girls don't have anything like that.:rolleyes: Our nipples get hard in cold weather. I honestly have no idea what happens to my clit during temperature changes. :confused: I'm guessing it stays the same or I would have noticed by now.
Not really, no. I'm best friends with my penis. I like it. I've been told that it's a good-looking one, and some previous playmates have told me it's my best feature or one of my best features.
I would like to be best friends with your penis too. :redface: :naughty: Are you taking applications? Is there a fan club :flirt:

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I would like to be best friends with your penis too. :redface: :naughty: Are you taking applications? Is there a fan club :flirt:

No fan club as yet, NJQT, but you're welcome to start one. We'll have to keep an eye on my ego though, make sure it doesn't get too inflated.

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am great friends with my penis. I love the look, the size and the feel of it. It has a pair of great buddies that hang around it 24/7 also. If you think that all penises are ugly then I think that you should do some positive thinking to change your mindset.

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
I guess I need therapy from you guys. I just think the whole concept of a penis is weird. I remember once hearing a woman say that she thought women's bodies looked strange. I couldn't relate to that. But I can relate to the flipside, I suppose.