Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Even worse, when pointing out that someone is faking by photoshopping, others will come to their defense and claim it looks real. Or say things like "who cares?" perpetuating the problem. Some of them are BLATANTLY photoshopped and still have people come to the defense. It's mind-boggling.

Rican84

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Even worse, when pointing out that someone is faking by photoshopping, others will come to their defense and claim it looks real. Or say things like "who cares?" perpetuating the problem. Some of them are BLATANTLY photoshopped and still have people come to the defense. It's mind-boggling.

Yup. Good points.

I want real pics. Idc what the size is, if I find the dude hot, the dude is hot.

dickapick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What really is mind boggling. Someone with obviously max 7 inches claiming it is 14 and getting paid subscribers worshipping their ‘14’ inches. Or hailed by everybody as the biggest dick in the world because you claim it to be 13.5 inches while it is obviously much much less

As the Dutch say ‘breek me de bek niet open’ ..

dickapick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Photoshopped pics on here just make this whole site less legit plus it make real sick look small when in reality they are bigger that the average.
Yeah. Really sick ;)

Sorry for making fun of your typo. Couldn’t resist though

Reactions: XXXWolverineXXX

Rican84

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What really is mind boggling. Someone with obviously max 7 inches claiming it is 14 and getting paid subscribers worshipping their ‘14’ inches. Or hailed by everybody as the biggest dick in the world because you claim it to be 13.5 inches while it is obviously much much less

As the Dutch say ‘breek me de bek niet open’ ..

Yea I just came from a thread where the dude was clearly 6" but claimed it was 10".

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Or "Who cares? It's all part of the fantasy!" In that case, start a separate thread for photosopped / manipulated images for people who are into gigantism, etc. Some of the photoshops are so ridiculous to see, incapable of existing in reality.

INCUBUS

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Or so many with not only photoshopped pics but stolen pics claiming it is of them! Back in the day. That was a bannable offense!
Fucktards with pages upon pages of stolen dick pics that looks nothing like another dick pic. Yet they happen to claim that they are of him (all one guy my ass!)

PassingTomorrow

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's the dumbest crap, and the problem is multilayered. You get people posting multiple pics and real ones are mingled in with fake ones, like this site is supposed to be filled with lovers of cock, but apparently you either don't care, or can't tell. IDK which is worse lmao. OR you get a member who is clearly hung, but then photoshops themselves to be even bigger, WHY?! Then you have people here liking it and salivating and begging to suck it and shit. Cringe as fuck. If you'd take the time to look at it for 5 seconds you'd see it's clearly fake. I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt if the job is well done, but for the most part when a dickpic is fake it's painfully obvious. "OMG wreck me daddy with your monstercock!" I'm just sitting here shaking my head laughing. Like I get it's all fantasy, but doesn't it make more sense to fantasize over something REAL?? Like I'm pretty new here and for the most part I like this site, I fucking love cock as I assume we all do, so to see photoshop get praise here of all places is mindboggling. Like am I just unusually good at telling what's real or something? Or do people legit don't care and just jerk it to anything? I can tell you right now, photoshop is a turn off and if I suspect or know a pic is fake it's a boner killer and I'm not going to praise and salivate over fake bullshit. Especially when PLENTY of real stuff is everywhere.

dickapick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Even when clearly pointed out that a picture is fake with proof and all the next comment literally can be from someone drooling all over it because it is so huge. Mind boggling indeed

CardiffDillon

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Or "Who cares? It's all part of the fantasy!" In that case, start a separate thread for photosopped / manipulated images for people who are into gigantism, etc. Some of the photoshops are so ridiculous to see, incapable of existing in reality.

I started a thread for this purpose some time ago, please feel free to add any shopped images...

Photo - Fantasy phalluses

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The sad part is that there are probably a lot more shopped dicks out there than you even realize.

There was a guy here a while back who offered to "enlarge" any dick sent to him. I was curious, so I pointed him to one of my photos. Here are the results:

Sure, that is ridiculous, but probably more dangerous are the shopped images that are fake but still believable.

There was a guy here a while back who offered to shop any photo; I gave him the go ahead to try one of mine. This is the result, before and after:

View media item 1049453 View media item 1303288
I think it did a very passable job. And, that's why it is dangerous.